Ben Henderson's look when he loses a decision

Was at Pride GP 2000

Brown Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It is the most irritating look i have ever seen. He feels so entitled to win a close decision that his eyes get real big and his mouth opens like he just saw the masiah he always thanks first and foremost. Dude. You lost. It was a close fight but the Lord had this planned a long time ago. No stop with the suprise look emoji

Last edited:
tumblr_meru0z7rJi1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

It's almost like he thinks making that face will change something.

That was one the UFC got correct. Man he has been a complete nothing whatsoever since he left.

in his defense, he is pretty used to winning decisions that he shouldn't.

Things not going so smooth for Smooth in Bellator. He's facing the best Bellator has to offer. Bendo is a great fighter though, and it is making Bellator look better IMO. Bellator has my interest more than ever.

Things not going so smooth for Smooth in Bellator. He's facing the best Bellator has to offer. Bendo is a great fighter though, and it is making Bellator look better IMO. Bellator has my interest more than ever.
It's strikeforce all over again

Just so I'm on the same page you guys think he lost right?

Somehow Ben Henderson always convinces me to root against him halfway through his fights.
And cut your goddamn hair Benson ffs.

He shouldn't worry. He'll have his rubber match soon enough since Bellator has all the same few guys fighting each other over and over, especially title fights.

You live by the decision, you die by the decision

Back