It's very strange that DC's reaction when...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He heard that Jones got busted, wasn't very dramatic? That's not normal! Usually a normal reaction after all that bs back and forth and then the knock out, you would think DC would say something like, that son of a bitch, mother F,,!! Why? It just doesn't make sense, and please don't tell me professional! Give me a good reason people, a logical one!

It was an expected outcome.

Just because you think something is "normal" doesn't mean anything.

Why would he be surprised at this point "oh Jon got caught again isn't the first time"

He heard that Jones got busted, wasn't very dramatic? That's not normal! Usually a normal reaction after all that bs back and forth and then the knock out, you would think DC would say something like, that son of a bitch, mother F,,!! Why? It just doesn't make sense, and please don't tell me professional! Give me a good reason people, a logical one!
You don't deserve a reason. DC is your champion,just bow,and offer tribute.

He (Juicehead Jones) had ALREADY been PREVIOUSLY busted for PEDs, so why would DC be flabbergasted by ANOTHER bust?

He wasn't normal? Tf are you guys talking about. He really felt like this inside, knowing with or without Jonny Juice, Bones beats him

<DCrying>

<JonesLaugh>

He (Juicehead Jones) had ALREADY been PREVIOUSLY busted for PEDs, so why would DC be flabbergasted by ANOTHER bust?
I know, but after all that trash talk and frustration, then getting humiliated while in LAla land, you would think he will at least curse

He wasn't normal? Tf are you guys talking about. He really felt like this inside, knowing with or without Jonny Juice, Bones beats him

<DCrying>

<JonesLaugh>
Jones will be in his head until he dies

If you're just gonna sit there and let Jon take steroids, you can only be mad at yourself.

He said it before and really - he is not really that guy to go dumping on jon. jon is doing a fine job himself of ruining his own life.

<DCrying>

<JonesLaugh>
Yeah, he further fucked up his reputation and the rest of his career just for kicks, not because he thought he needed it.

Well he asked to fight Jon dirty when he got popped the first time and he got his wish this time and got KTFO. He can't really talk about it being unfair.

Exactly. He was super-pissed the first time. Second time in a row its like, what do you expect from this asshole.

Because he's a fucking warrior, and he knows, deep in his heart, that this is a shitty way to get your belt back.

lol i'm becoming convinced jones is the only topic you can't sum up your opinion of with a gif.

Back