UFC Fighters Seem To Like It More In Bellator

yuba84

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is it just me or the fighters that are crossing over to Bellator do not have any intention of going back to the UFC. People in the UFC want to leave all of the time. Maybe Jon Jones can fight for Bellator when he is 35 or something.

Do you understand how employment works?

Nelson is a cast off and clearly washed up. Him acting like he left the Ufc because the Bellator Hw belt is more legitimate, when no ones held it in years, is hilariously stupid. Of course he likes Bellator better, they pay his bills.

I would like it better too if my job was to get hit in the face by my coworkers and was going to work with people who suck at their job.

HHUECoM.jpg

Sponsorship money.

The UFC has become a popularity contest.

Reebok deal.

Just to name a few.

UFC has to release him. And I think he still has fights left on his contract.

Nelson is a cast off and clearly washed up. Him acting like he left the Ufc because the Bellator Hw belt is more legitimate, when no ones held it in years, is hilariously stupid. Of course he likes Bellator better, they pay his bills.
What about Rory MacDonald?

Fighters that lose in Bellator
(Coker) keep your chin up you looked great out there. Great fight.

Fighters that win in UFC
(Dana) so and so fighter looked like garbage.

Also Big Country went from a flat footed punching bag against Volkov to a 3 rounder constant takedown machine tonight in Bellator...

The miracle of science turned Roy Nelson into Roid Nelson.

Where did OP mention Roy?

Not one punk ass Sherdogger will tell you Rory wasn't good enough for the UFC.
Preach! Larkin still has miles left. Bader was top 5. Mousasi beat Weidman, a lot of sherdoggers will just try to manipulate each situation with a bad representation of what you are trying to say. Roy Nelson wasn't the best example, so he ran with that.

I can't figure out why the UFC let any of those fighters go. They wanted like one more penny on the dollar.

Also Big Country went from a flat footed punching bag against Volkov to a 3 rounder constant takedown machine tonight in Bellator...

The miracle of science turned Roy Nelson into Roid Nelson.
Havent watched yet but I hope it was a great fight.
Wish Nelson would become either ubelson at 266 semi ripped or lightelson at 230 and semi ripped.

I would like it better too if my job was to get hit in the face by my coworkers and was going to work with people who suck at their job.

Idk dude got hit alot tonight.Seems pretty stupid to say that

I can't figure out why the UFC let any of those fighters go. They wanted like one more penny on the dollar.

Because they'll sell the same number of PPVs.
The UFC aren't stupid, they have the opportunity to match any Bellator offer but chose not to.

It's not down to how good they are, it's whether they have a fanbase who will leave with them.

The grass is always greener.Almost everyone praises a new org/job when they go to it only to have problems later.At the same time I don't doubt Bellator treats their fighters a little better but we have also seen plenty of fighters have huge problems with Bellator.

The grass is always greener.Almost everyone praises a new org/job when they go to it only to have problems later.At the same time I don't doubt Bellator treats their fighters a little better but we have also seen plenty of fighters have huge problems with Bellator.
Was posting almost this very same thought at about the same time

Back