I've been seeing this for the past two days

Munnings242

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Rumors are swirling so to speak that this fight will be announced soon maybe at Conor's ppv

JUNK FIGHT !!!

If you let him slip through the cracks again you will be sorry !!

no thanks. Diaz hasn't done shit, why should be get another big payday?

Why would they do that before unifing the belts?

I doubt the ufc or conor wants this fight.

What's the point?
People bitching about Hendo and GSP fighting Bisping should be going nuts if this fight happens but of course they won't.

current Conor would ko Nate.and I'm not a fan of Conor

My boy Diaz getting another big check, hopefully he gets a W too.

<Goldie11>

Why would they do that before unifing the belts?

I doubt the ufc or conor wants this fight.
Considering it will do a guaranteed million buys, probably 1.5, just on that fight alone... I think they do. In fact, I think for damn sure they want it more than Ferguson ragdolling Conor for 5 rounds.

I heard it's gonna be Mike Perry vs Conor McGregor at 170 so Conor can keep his belt again

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz who cares. Conor/Nate has been done to death already. Stop trying to fight some UFC record 13-9 leg kicking bag, and actually defend your belt against proper contenders like Tony. Won't do that though because he knows he will get whooped. Conor would be exhausted after a few minutes with a guy like Tony. Not a true champ, never defends the belt.

Fuck that fight.

200.gif

If the guy is gonna be back in the UFC he gotta defend title against top contender OMFG h4x

it's a bullshit fight IMO , personally I think the UFC should make Conor defend against a true contender before having a Diaz trilogy because I don't see Conor taking another fight in the UFC if this fight goes through all he wants is another payday and that's probably the biggest one he can get .

So, on Twitter, you saw what most likely is a Photoshop, PLUS a rumor to go along with it?

Never seen that combination of things before, and I'm online A LOT.

{<doc}<Prem973>

Both Conor and Diaz should get themselves a win before fighting each other.

Nobody, I say NOBODY wants to see Diaz fighting Conor 3 times in a row.

Back