Paul Daley vs Platinum

8rWSPVW.gif

akiPX6x.gif

So funny that Semtex complained about people turning into wrestlers against him only to turn around and try to wrestle Larkin for a bit before the KO.

Mike Perry is so afraid of calling out a top 15 guy but yet claims he wants to fight Woodley, Daley is to fast and to accurate for Perry and he would handle him in the media to, freaking Daley is the black belt is being a jerk off. I would be pulling for Perry because I do like the guy but I see the Daley vs Ward playing out all over again in that fight.

I don't want to see a stand-up only match. let them fight in a kickboxing event. it's pointless to refuse to grapple in MMA just for entertainment.

These Perry fans are getting just as annoying as the Coner fans.Daley is on a different level then Perry and anyone should know he would ko Perry.

Paul has a crazy highlight reel...no joke. He's always dangerous.

Mike Perry is so afraid of calling out a top 15 guy but yet claims he wants to fight Woodley, Daley is to fast and to accurate for Perry and he would handle him in the media to, freaking Daley is the black belt is being a jerk off. I would be pulling for Perry because I do like the guy but I see the Daley vs Ward playing out all over again in that fight.
You need to layoff the crack, Mike calls out top 15 fighters regularly and already beat one (Ellenberger)

oh look there he goes again

why would this be wastelanded?
Because Paul Daley hasn't been in the UFC for years and isn't likely to ever be in the UFC again

go post the thread in the Worldwide MMA subforum and it should be fine because many sherdoggers believe Mike Perry is on his way to Bellator once he loses 3-4 in a row :p

You need to layoff the crack, Mike calls out top 15 fighters regularly and already beat one (Ellenberger)

oh look there he goes again

Does he sign a contract or just run his mouth in the media, he also as Dana to fight Al so he could teach him some respect after Al bad talked him about get that bonus and he used not being able to cut to 155 as an excuse but when Al called his bluff and told him to stay at 170 and he would come up he takes a fight with a guy nobody remembers nor is Alves in the top 15. Not to mention I don't do drug I pay attention to the facts not the rumor like you obviously do. Sure Perry has called out Woodley and that is fucking hilarious. Woodley is 5 times faster and explosive that would be a lop sided death match. Let's also get something else clear I like Mike Perry but this character the fans have built him into is not the guy. When he puts down a top 10 or top 15 guy let me know.

Does he sign a contract or just run his mouth in the media, he also as Dana to fight Al so he could teach him some respect after Al bad talked him about get that bonus and he used not being able to cut to 155 as an excuse but when Al called his bluff and told him to stay at 170 and he would come up he takes a fight with a guy nobody remembers nor is Alves in the top 15. Not to mention I don't do drug I pay attention to the facts not the rumor like you obviously do. Sure Perry has called out Woodley and that is fucking hilarious. Woodley is 5 times faster and explosive that would be a lop sided death match. Let's also get something else clear I like Mike Perry but this character the fans have built him into is not the guy. When he puts down a top 10 or top 15 guy let me know.
Al has fought once since April 2015 and doesn't have a fight signed in the most stacked division.

It's like I said all along, Al was selling wolf tickets and has been injured the entire time he did so :p

Back