Gegard mousasi is the best striker in mw history,he would turn Anderson silva into a wrestler

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After looking at his kickboxing record.i think he's the best striker in mw history
He beat Kyotaro Fujimoto.
a kickboxer that has wins over saki,musashi,soukup,manhoef,banner
He also beat musashi, a four-time K-1 Japan tournament champion, a former Wako Heavyweight Muay Thai champion and two-time K-1 world Grand Prix finalist.
Dude would destroys Whitaker and rockhold.

Last edited:
In
UEhUSC1.jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:
God I love Mousasi fans.

It got sad when the Penn, Diaz and Rousey fans gave up. I am glad the Mousasi fanboys (Mooseknucklers?) Are here to hype up their underachiever to the moon and beyond.

Silva? Has silva beat two kickboxing legend?
Mma striking = kickboxing without clinch
{<jordan}
lol andersons best atrribute might have been his mt clinch see the first 2 rich franklin fights. i love the moose but hes top 5 mw mma striker at best behind at least a.s. vitor machida so at tops i give him 4th

Silva? Has silva beat two kickboxing legend?
Mma striking = kickboxing without clinch
{<jordan}

It's much more than that my friend. Silva has by far accomplished more in MMA with his hands/ feet/ elbows/ and knees than Gegard has.

BTW what are you talking about here? The rules on clinching are more strict in kickboxing.

After looking at his kickboxing record.i think he's the best striker in mw history
He beat Kyotaro Fujimoto.
A kickboxing legend.a better kickboxer than gokhan saki
He also beat musashi, a four-time K-1 Japan tournament champion, a former Wako Heavyweight Muay Thai champion and two-time K-1 world Grand Prix finalist.
Dude would destroys Whitaker and rockhold.
<6>

<{silvanormal}>

I think he might have been capable of out striking Andy in his prime, I would have loved if that fight had happened back in like 2012

It's much more than that my friend. Silva has by far accomplished more in MMA with his hands/ feet/ elbows/ and knees than Gegard has.

BTW what are you talking about here? The rules on clinching are more strict in kickboxing.
He accomplished more in mma but mousasi is the better striker.he beat two kickboxing legend.
And I meant kickboxing = mma striking without clinch

Last edited:
Gegard is a beast, his Dutch kickboxing is methodical and very well polished, I like him.
He has struggled with top karate practitioners in the ufc, but came back to beat the shit out of uriah and when on the batter the chris.
He should probably be MW champ, i would pick him over luke, bisping and whitaker. His striking is just better than the entire divison imo, just a shame he is middle eastern so would never get pushed by the ufc.

Back