If you don't like Saki...

PancraseForever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You should be placed into a mental asylum.

Also why does Gomi still appear on cards, he legit comes out just to get KO'd.

Yeah I don't get it.. what's not to like

So many people were bashing the stoppage... the dudes hands and head sunk before he fell.. the ref stopped the fight before he even hit the ground.

He's not used to seeing punches like that in MMA lol.

I like him, I just don't think he has much potential against competent grapplers. Still he is an extremely skilled striker and I will be watching his fights for sure.

Seeing how he pretty much "ended" Nathan Corbett and Tyrone Spong kickboxibg careers not a fan as for Gomi the UFC needed Japanese fighters for a show in Japan.

I just think he is jumping the gun a bit with the whole "this is my house". Clearly he is talented, it's just he has a lot of glaring holes in his game and has a long way to go before he can truly compete with the upper echelon in the division. It's also not like he is getting any younger. I just hope he doesn't get hand picked fights,if he is as good as he thinks he is in MMA, throw him in the deep end and see if he can swim.

Homie is pure

8rWSPVW.gif

akiPX6x.gif

He's good,awesome striker,but i want to see him against a good wrestler...having a hard time against Da Silva wasn't exactly impressive.

I like him, I just don't think he has much potential against competent grapplers. Still he is an extremely skilled striker and I will be watching his fights for sure.
He's always going to have a chance to KO anyone before they can get a hold of him

And I mean anyone... Jones, Dc... they better time that shot well.

Seeing how he pretty much "ended" Nathan Corbett and Tyrone Spong kickboxibg careers not a fan as for Gomi the UFC needed Japanese fighters for a show in Japan.

He's in all these Asian-themed cards and gets KO'd or humiliated in every single one too.

He stands, He bangs, He hits hard.

In a LHW division with rumble gone, I'm VERY Glad to have some of this shit up in the mix.

tito ortiz would destroy saki in the first round, why does he have any hype at all

He's a fun watch I don't think many would disagree. I'm not sure if I can see him doing much considering how gassed he was already starting to look in a one round fight. He hadn't fought in like 2 years and was debuting in the UFC in a sport he's only fought in once so we should probably give him a break. His adrenaline was probably going crazy. Give him someone like Steve Bosse or something. Another brawler and see how he does. See if his cardio looks a little better and if he can get the W. If he wins that then maybe you can talk a name.

Back