Tim Kennedy VS Brian Stann: Marine Vs Ranger

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a shame this fight never happened.

In their retirements, Brian Stann is following the path of the American Badass and doing real estate. Tim Kennedy is currently searching for Hitler.

Who do you think wins this?

screen-shot-2017-05-23-at-4-50-43-pm.png

VS

Tim-Kennedy-guns.png

What is Tim Kennedy doing on the beach with a dress shirt and tie?

I'd be rooting for Stann all the way.

Legends fight between John Kerry and the guy that did Iran Contra or Cuba Contra gun running whatever it was.

Oliver North vs John Kerry.

1727-004-9D0C9BCA.jpg

vs

kerry-bike.jpg

It would be hard to pick a winner if they would have fought. I'll say it would have been a toss up and a good fight

Would pray for a violent KO from Stann but Kennedy probably lays on him

Kennedy was a better fighter and matched up against top guys better but for some reason I feel like Stann has a good chance of catching him with a big punch! Brian had some power!

50/50 on this fight. Awesome matchup too. UFC really dropped the ball not doing this one.

It would have been a great main event for a Fight For The Troops show!

Tough one

I think Kennedy would probably outwork him on the ground and get a decision

I've always thought this fight should headline a fight for the troops, fight night. By the way, why are they not doing those anymore?<mma3>

Kennedy would've outwrestled Stann.

A prime Tim is pretty obviously a bad style matchup for Stann

I've always thought this fight should headline a fight for the troops, fight night. By the way, why are they not doing those anymore?<mma3>
Don't need the publicity anymore

I like Stann more but Kennedy would have likely grapple-fucked him hard.

Kennedy takes Stann down and wins 3rd rd. submission or wins decision. Stann VERY tough, but only when he is on his feet. Much respect to both of them!

Not a fan of Tim at all. Would be rooting for Stann, but wouldnt be surprised to see Kennedy sub him.

Back