Last two fight nights

an4rew

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I really enjoyed them, hope UFC keep the quality coming!

Oh the one before last nights was a borderline ATG card. Guys were folding each other like Chinese laundry. I was like how y'all gonna just go spilling fools all over the octagon and not even clean them up like damn

Last night's card most of the fights were terrible with a few great ones sprinkled in

BTW you know the UFC has absolutely no control over how good the fights are, right? I mean they've been telling guys to put on exciting fights for years, but for some reason many fighters don't listen and try to "game plan" their way to a win.

"Don't listen to the boos"

yeah maybe they should. Don't know what the UFC can do besides keep telling the fighters to fucking fight. They've done that for 15 years and we still get a mixed bag on these fight night cards.

Oh the one before last nights was a borderline ATG card. Guys were folding each other like Chinese laundry. I was like how y'all gonna just go spilling fools all over the octagon and not even clean them up like damn

Last night's card most of the fights were terrible with a few great ones sprinkled in

BTW you know the UFC has absolutely no control over how good the fights are, right? I mean they've been telling guys to put on exciting fights for years, but for some reason many fighters don't listen and try to "game plan" their way to a win.

"Don't listen to the boos"

yeah maybe they should. Don't know what the UFC can do besides keep telling the fighters to fucking fight. They've done that for 15 years and we still get a mixed bag on these fight night cards.

Matchmaking. But I get your point.. Once I thought Kamaru was a boring PoS. Styles make fights though. If someone seems boring, match them with someone who will force the fight (Fitch vs Silva)

Yeah Pittsburgh and Japan were both great cards.

216 is one of my favorites of the year on paper.

Hopefully this means we are getting some positive momentum.

Sweet sarcasm brah.

Yeah, the last two have been great. I haven't even erased them from my DVR yet like I usually do.

Rockhold/ Branch was a great main event. Shogun/ OSP would've been a great one also, but with Shogun knees who knows if he's fight ready.

The less the UFC cares about or gets involved with the card, the better it will be. And the reverse is also true. Simple as that. Fighters fight harder when they think they have to in order to get noticed.

Back