**UFC Might Not Even Have The Best WW**

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
The premier MMA organization should have all the best fighters in its roster.

If Rory and Tyron fought again, who would win?

nkjVUpN.gif

Caption: Rory works his voodoo hands on Tryon, which is equal parts mesmerizing and intimidating. Much like encountering a large, rare jungle cat in the wild. Tyron is so triggered, he corners himself against the cage, hoping for a safe space.

Take a look at Big John for extra Lolz, who isn't quite sure what to make of it.

Cue the "thread is racist" jokes. You know Sherdog loves that one.

In for gif of Robbie walking hin down at round's end and spitting blood like BAMF

It was a close fight and Woodley got a lot better, Wonderboy whooped Rory pretty good.

It's more likely Bellator has the best middleweight, Mousasi.

This is sports. We take more recent data over older fights.

The Robbie Lawler and Wonderboy fights were more recent, and Rory was stopped in one and 50-45d in the other. It's a better assumption to make that Woodley is at least as good as Rory but matches up poorly, than Rory is a significantly better fighter than Woodley given their common opponents.

Rory fans love pretending the Wonderboy fight never happened. He got shut-out.

This is sports. We take more recent data over older fights.

The Robbie Lawler and Wonderboy fights were more recent, and Rory was stopped in one and 50-45d in the other. It's a better assumption to make that Woodley is at least as good as Rory but matches up poorly, than Rory is a significantly better fighter than Woodley given their common opponents.

I didn't make assumptions as to who would win, I'm saying what you're saying. That Tyron may match up poorly against Rory.

well then aight then

My point is, it's a shame not having him in the UFC.

MMA math doesn't quite work out. While he lost to WB and Robbie, he may still be a bad style match up for Tyron.

Also, I'm being a bit tongue and cheek about it.

The premier MMA organization should have all the best fighters in its roster.

If Rory and Tyron fought again, who would win?

nkjVUpN.gif

Caption: Rory works his voodoo hands on Tryon, which is equal parts mesmerizing and intimidating. Much like encountering a large, rare jungle cat in the wild. Tyron is so triggered, he corners himself against the cage, hoping for a safe space.

Take a look at Big John for extra Lolz, who isn't quite sure what to make of it.
LMAO big John is literally scratching his head

With USADA being so strong in the UFC, I would bet on all the Bellator champs beating the UFC champs today.

Back