henrique da silva should be cut from the roster
gokhan saki vs trevin giles
takanori gomi should retire
dong hyun kim vs matt frevola
claudia gadelha vs randa markos
jessica andrade vs carla esparza
yoshin okami vs ufc newcomer
ovince st preux vs mauricio rua

No way, don't cut Hyun Gyu Lim. He's an exciting fighter and he's had some tough matchups. I'd like to see UFC give him some easier fights

No way, don't cut Hyun Gyu Lim. He's an exciting fighter and he's had some tough matchups. I'd like to see UFC give him some easier fights
He just lost to a 5-0 newcomer he outweighed by 20 lbs. There are no easier fights. I'd give him one more chance before cutting him.

OSP vs Shogun is fine if Shogun can go but I doubt it. His body is trying to tell him if you want to really when you're 60 stop doing what you're doing.

LOL at Sherdog version trying to get Volkan to fight OSP again. The writer has a hard on for Gus I guess. Really wants him to fight DC again.

I personally think OSP should either fight Gus and Glover fight Jimi.

OSP vs Shogun is fine if Shogun can go but I doubt it. His body is trying to tell him if you want to really when you're 60 stop doing what you're doing.

LOL at Sherdog version trying to get Volkan to fight OSP again. The writer has a hard on for Gus I guess. Really wants him to fight DC again.

I personally think OSP should either fight Gus and Glover fight Jimi.
OSP vs Gus/Volkan loser, imo. No need him to fight Shogun again, what a dumb rematch it is

I really like that Jussier Formiga vs. Ben Nguyen fight. The winner of that could be looking at a title shot depending on what happens with Sergio Pettis.

Back