'I took it easy because brain damage happens. Conor is still young.' - Mayweather

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Brain damage, it happens. He has a career. You know, he still has a career. He’s still young. We have to think about these fighters."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m/3545...da03aae/ss_mayweather-didn’t-ko-mcgregor.html

It was a fun fight and Conor did well. I do believe that Floyd carried Conor after round three to give the fans a better show. I also do think it's really classy of him to have done this.

If Floyd ever entered the octagon, I'm sure Conor would do the same. It was a spectacle fight, not a serious one.

lol Then why not take it to one of your usual boring decisions then? Took it easy, my ass. You went all in once you felt Conor was faded enough and you got the TKO.

8Vpa4x3.gif

Took it easy my ass. He was trying to knock Conors head off and still couldn't even down him.

That finally explains why Floyd looked lost those first three rounds. He was looking for Conor's CAT-SCAN

Nothing new

Conor has no chance against any decent boxer, this was just for $$$
Floyd enjoyed fucking the ufc over, and seeing Dana pimp Conor for $.
Dana made $$$$$$ and he didn't even do shit.

At least Conor fans can still pretend that Conor made 100m when he was the Z side in this deal

Took it easy my ass. He was trying to knock Conors head off and still couldn't even down him.

Imagine being this delusional.

Floyd completely toyed with Mcgregor.

Eh, I kind of believe him. I think Floyd could have finished him anytime he wanted to.

Jesus christ, another excuse as to why an 0-0 boxer went in there with the GOAT and did better than anyone expected and even outboxed for a while. Conor lost, he should be the one with all the excuses. But all I'm hearing is, He's 40, hasn't fought in two years, carried, bet on 9 and half rounds, (no proof.) Every day another excuse.

Floyd, in this case, isn't talking about the entire fight, however. He's talking about the 10th round when he was teeing off, and why Conor didn't drop, as if Floyd didn't everything he could in that moment to drop him.

Last edited:
Conor did well

Wat ? Im not even a Conor hater and i thought he did worse than i had hoped for. He was donkey konging floyds head ffs. Floyd "always" loses the first couple of rounds feeling out his opponent and in Conors case gassing them out in the process. Floyd is 40 , had not fought in 2 years and had not finished a fight in 10 ! ( the Ortiz finish doesnt count for obvious reasons ) .
We all wanted our guy to win and/or do well but he got schooled.

turn28cb9.gif

Wat ? Im not even a Conor hater and i thought he did worse than i had hoped for. He was donkey konging floyds head ffs. Floyd "always" loses the first couple of rounds feeling out his opponent and in Conors case gassing them out in the process. Floyd is 40 , had not fought in 2 years and had not finished a fight in 10 ! ( the Ortiz finish doesnt count for obvious reasons ) .

turn28cb9.gif
Lol <Lmaoo><45>WTF is that!!

Floyd went into 5th gear when Conors gas started to go into the red zone but he is right that almost nobody leaves combat sports without taking damage, including the very best.

Oh, you poor Conor haters.

Klitscho "He produced beautiful boxing"

Sugar ray "He impressed me"

Harry Khan"10 out of 10 performance. He surprised me."

[
Errol Spencer"He did good, he can box again."

Sugar Ray"Very impressed."

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

Danny Garcia"I give him a B+. He did good."

[

Adrian Broner"He'd beat Victor Ortiz."

[

Mike Tyson"I give him an A."

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

Foreman: "ALl the media should apologize. He surprised me. He hit Mayweahter often. His defense didn't work against Mcgregor. He turned Mayweather into a slugger."

Back