Strange Brazilian trend.

Zeppeling

ritehand
Banned
Reaction score
linneker, Andrade, Reis, and probably some others I'm forgetting can recklessly throw full power hook combinations for 15+ minutes and be fresh. How is that even humanly possible? Not to mention that they typically get hit A LOT which also drains gas and have to pressure heavy because of shorter range. To boot they are also heavily muscled compared to their opponents, which again typically reduces cardio. Does usada not like door to door knocking the favelas to get some piss on these hot fools?

linneker, Andrade, Reis, and probably some others I'm forgetting can recklessly throw full power hook combinations for 15+ minutes and be fresh. How is that even humanly possible? Not to mention that they typically get hit A LOT which also drains gas and have to pressure heavy because of shorter range. To boot they are also heavily muscled compared to their opponents, which again typically reduces cardio. Does usada not like door to door knocking the favelas to get some piss on these hot fools?
What about Henrique Da Silva looking flabby with feminine hips. What do you say about that?

I know what you're implying not so subtly.

But is there any evidence cardio is increased to that extent with drug use?

I'm guessing most of these guys are usually naturally athletic.

Also, Brazil is a big soccer country. Soccer players have incredible endurance.

All those fighters have been more tested than your favorite American fighters. Check the USADA website before making baseless claims.

What point are you trying to prove? Theyre all on steroids. Brazilians and americans are getting popped. You just wanted to make a brazil bashing post for no actual reason.

I dunno about a trend but I was pretty suspicious of Andrade last night. She was not conserving energy well at all. Her pace in that fight was not human. Not legit IMO.

Holy shit how did I do that

They even have the same post # that's crazy

I dunno about a trend but I was pretty suspicious of Andrade last night. She was not conserving energy well at all. Her pace in that fight was not human. Not legit IMO.

Its quite disgusting IMO. Was RDA vs Pettis level cheating.

They don't always stay fresh, but PEDs.

Your opinion is not this important, mate. Calm down.

I know what you're implying not so subtly.

But is there any evidence cardio is increased to that extent with drug use?

I'm guessing most of these guys are usually naturally athletic.

Also, Brazil is a big soccer country. Soccer players have incredible endurance.

Isn't that what a drug like EPO is designed to achieve?

Not cutting too many weight helps them, Lineker for example walks around 140-145 if im not mistaken.

She was tested 9x this year.

Yeah let's accuse fighters of doing steroids just because they belong to a specific race

No wonder America voted for that stupid orange bastard

Yeah let's accuse fighters of doing steroids just because they belong to a specific race

Brazilian is not a race bro calm down, they are all roiding imo every country

What specific race does she belong to?

Not cutting too many weight helps them, Lineker for example walks around 140-145 if im not mistaken.

She was tested 9x this year.
Lineker missed weight and had to move up to fw. Not draining doesn't mean you have crazy stamina. Saki cut probably nothing and has been a striker for dacades and gassed in half a round.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's not like these guys are savvy strikers who have trained for decades to perfect their efficiency. They use the most energy demanding punch, at full power, with crazy output and combinations, while getting hit a ton, for 3-5 rounds straight. It's not possible without aid, and anyone who says genetic advantage are naive.

Back