Bendo, Lorenz Larkin, and Big Country all fighting tonight on Spike.

aaron pico, hahaha.... let's see how he fare tonight. now finally fighting someone at his level

Benson is a shell of his former self. He's a bit of a can now.

I heard the commission hires a dentist specifically for Benson Henderson fights to make sure that he doesn't hide a toothpick while fighting.

aaron pico, hahaha.... let's see how he fare tonight. now finally fighting someone at his level
His opponent is still pretty decent actually especially for coming off a loss, better than the guys the rest of the wrestling fab five have been fighting off a win.

He will be fighting at the correct weightclass (145) this time though. Pico has no business at 155

His opponent is still pretty decent actually especially for coming off a loss, better than the guys the rest of the wrestling fab five have been fighting off a win.

He will be fighting at the correct weightclass (145) this time though. Pico has no business at 155
yeah, maybe they could give him someone even worse? but let's hope he does well today, he's pretty young and pretty promising, would love to a guy like him to just completely dominate MMA

I heard the commission hires a dentist specifically for Benson Henderson fights to make sure that he doesn't hide a toothpick while fighting.

he should have an asterisk by his name for every known fight

Piccolotti and Yamauchi is such a sick fight too, this card is gonna be amazing

I will be watching

FYI - I used to be this guy. Then I realized I read threads I am interested in because of the thread, not where it is posted.

Back