How Much money would you ask

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Bare Knuckle fight Vs Wandy in is early Days....

Damn that's a scary mofo....

There is no amount of money thats worth my life..

762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d967572cbbe24b90cf8db6011f.jpg

It's funny wandy wasn't the best ever or the biggest but fuck me was he the scariest.

Don't think I'd do it unless we're talking about millions and even then I'd probably do a bob sap on it.

Since I'd likely have to go through the next 2-3 months eating through a straw and requiring a nose job and maybe lose a few teeth I'd have to put the price in the $100,000-150,000 range

No amount of money is worth the brain damage I would receive from him and I have too much pride to quit once I'm in it.

It's funny wandy wasn't the best ever or the biggest but fuck me was he the scariest.

Don't think I'd do it unless we're talking about millions and even then I'd probably do a bob sap on it.
The ax murderer didn't need an ax to be scary as fuck, did he

I'd pay good money for the opportunity to whoop his ass back in the day!

In case you're wondering, yes, I'm that 6'8", 305lb ripped animal people talk about.

Just to show or do I get a win bonus?

How much money is CTE worth, topical question

that wont be enough either .. cause after you get the scan and find out you have brain damage then what ? And how will you even communicate during this process with a broken jaw ..

I don't know if my insurance will cover that !! .. oh wait .. I have Obamacare so I'm good !!

Oh, it would have to be bout tree fiddy at least.

And I’d get to fuck Cyborg.

that wont be enough either .. cause after you get the scan and find out you have brain damage then what ? And how will you even communicate during this process with a broken jaw ..

I don't know if my insurance will cover that !! .. oh wait .. I have Obamacare so I'm good !!
I'm sure this meant something in your head, but I don't know what

I'm sure this meant something in your head, but I don't know what

people might actually only think about the initial medical bills .. and probably leaving some out .. so unless you have great healthcare, it wouldn't be worth the amount it cost to get a CTE .. now here .. hit this <Lmaoo>

Wandi was such a beast back in the day he was one of the main reasons I started to get back into MMA again him and GSP , I know they are almost polar opposites but what can i say I a eclectic tastes

Back