So if Lee losses the hype move to Ferguson?

The hype should already be on Ferguson. He's the number 1 LW in the world imo..

it depend how the fight goes,
if one of them finish the fight in 1st round, he is the next big thing

if they go 5 rounds in a sparing session, this will benefit Khabib

Lee is a good fighter, but at this point all he is is hype imo. Fully expect ferguson to put him down

Ferguson dosen't need a hype train, he has legitimacy. Massive win streak, undisputed next contender. Only problem is the champion of his division is too scared to risk his title against rightful challengers so we have the horse shit interim fight instead.

wait you think Lee is more hyped then Ferg??

I'd bet that Ferguson is WAY more popular and hyped than Lee is right now....

I didn't realize that there was that much hype for Lee. I think Tony is "next level" talent comparatively.

I feel as is Lee should put more energy into training and less into promiting himself.
Could be wrong, i dunno....

The hype is already on Ferguson.

And who is Lee BTW?

If Kevin wins he officially becomes MMA's version of the 1980s Ric Flair.

ric-flair-woo-gif.gif

Ferguson dosen't need a hype train, he has legitimacy. Massive win streak, undisputed next contender. Only problem is the champion of his division is too scared to risk his title against rightful challengers so we have the horse shit interim fight instead.
Choosing to make more money than he could ever make in MMA makes him scared? Lets wait and see who he fight next before all the duck talk.

All you fools sleeping on Gaethje. He'd destroy Lee easily.

Khalabib, Gaethje, and Tony are the 1,2,3 of 155. Lee is wolf tickets.

Conor is no champ.

Move to Ferguson and get shot? Seems harsh.

Last edited:
Gaethje was getting his ass whooped by Michael Johnson before he headbutted him into another dimension. Slow your roll.

Lee would strangle Gaethje so hard that his eyeballs would pop out of their sockets.
You sound like you're high on meth. You're also wrong as fuck.

<TrumpWrong1>

Back