Do Takanori Gomi have a worst decline in UFC history?

SakuWandyCop

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I never seen someone who would get finished 5 times in a row ..... under 90 seconds or more.

Conner Mcgregory had worst decline at young age (28)

Shoulda retired after the Tyson Griffin fight

Jon jones. Went from the best ever to dispised and irrelevant in less than a year.

Silva
Bj
Liddell
Couture

They all looked slower and less able to take a punch with age.

I never understood why that happens.

This thread is nothing to do with Conor, you fucking nuthugging cuck.

You just gotta mention Conor do you?
That's how they operate. They're kind of like the southpark episode with the bikers who always try and be the center of attention by making the bike noises where ever they go. Except they just say his name, or parrot something he's said in the past.

TS, i hope for your sake you're not truly an american. someone whose first language isn't english butchering the title that badly could've been excused, but a native speaker should know better.

How about "Does Takanori Gomi have...."
At least get the title correct!

TS, i hope for your sake you're not truly an american. someone whose first language isn't english butchering the title that badly could've been excused, but a native speaker should know better.
Sorry about that, Spanish is my 1st language.

As a die hard Gomi fan, I really hope someone saves that man from himself and has him retire. He should've been cut from the UFC three fights ago.

How bout Lombard or Bigfoot? Bigfoot especially. That dude would seemingly get KO'd from a handshake...

As a die hard Gomi fan, I really hope someone saves that man from himself and has him retire. He should've been cut from the UFC three fights ago.

I remember seeing some documentary about how Gomi is not really close to his family and fighting may be the only thing he has. He gives me the impression of someone who wants to die fighting, and if that is the case, then I say he has earned the right.

Per Wikipedia:

Gomi was athletic and the pitcher of the school's baseball team, but dropped out of high school in 1996 when he failed to pass on to the next grade. This caused an argument between Gomi and his father who disowned him as a result of the incident.

Last edited:
As a guy who remembers Gomi in his prime and loved his fight style including throwing left and right 'fireballs' from his hips, his time is done.

Time to cut him

I never seen someone who would get finished 5 times in a row ..... under 90 seconds or more.

The fact that this guy wasn't cut years ago, is a disgrace...He doesn't even belong in lower organizations...he should have retired a decade ago...

Back