Claudia Gadelha's latest Instagram post after loss to Jessica Andrade.

I like Claudia. She seems like a genuinely nice person IMO. I thought she came off very well on TUF.

On the other hand JJ can off like a complete....can't say it but you get my point. Don't get me wrong, JJ is a killing machine and i love watching her fight. I just think she seems like a shitty person and personally i don't like her personality.

I like Claudia. She seems like a genuinely nice person IMO. I thought she came off very well on TUF.

On the other hand JJ can off like a complete....can't say it but you get my point. Don't get me wrong, JJ is a killing machine and i love watching her fight. I just think she seems like a shitty person and personally i don't like her personality.
Nah, she's okay with her opponents. Sometime you have to play a role.

Nah, she's okay with her opponents. Sometime you have to play a role.

She was even able to graciously return Claudia's compliment after the Andrade fight. It seems like she only has a problem with Karolina.

That Andrade fight was an absolute war and a great fight to watch.

Claudia is such a nice girl, I hope she comes back stronger than ever, she easily have one of the biggest hear in all MMA, the girl just doesn't quit doesn't matter how much punishment she takes, such a warrior

Good for her. Hope she uses the time off well and comes back refreshed. That was a good fight so looking forward to her return.

Still my girl

Meanwhile, Andrade is still taking shots at Gadelha for reasons unknown.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...to-train-in-apparent-swipe-at-claudia-gadelha

Well, they both ain't beating JJ.

Andrade is just butthurt cause Claudia is officially an American now. Jealousy is a bitch.

Claudia is such a nice girl, I hope she comes back stronger than ever, she easily have one of the biggest hear in all MMA, the girl just doesn't quit doesn't matter how much punishment she takes, such a warrior

she is, i like me some claudia

Well, they both ain't beating JJ.

Andrade is just butthurt cause Claudia is officially an American now. Jealousy is a bitch.
it's a smart play- pandering to patriotic fans works in Brazil too. This way, she separates herself from all the Brazilians that moved to America by touting the supremacy of training of her homeland.

In fact, I think a Brazilian with an anti-American gimmick could be a marketable heel. Think Chael in reverse.

i love claudia but im not reading all that shit. i cant believe she lost to a [redacted]

well im glad i slept thru the card, nothing but disappointment

Back