Gokhan Saki vs Anderson Silva @205

If it stays standing and Saki gets his MMA cardio to non-shit status, he should light Andy up.

These days especially after another fight or two. Saki should fuck Andy up but damn. Saki vs anyone will be fun.

These days especially after another fight or two. Saki should fuck Andy up but damn. Saki vs anyone will be fun.
Any striker.

I have no desire to see Saki get wrestlefucked.

If it stays standing and Saki gets his MMA cardio to non-shit status, he should light Andy up.
Not if Andy gets him in that Thai clinch he's not. A great kickerboxer yes. But is he ready for some muay thai? And who does clinching better than Andy?

Not if Andy gets him in that Thai clinch he's not. A great kickerboxer yes. But is he ready for some muay thai? And who does clinching better than Andy?

Andy's Thai clinch is mediocre at best lol Saki has seen plenty of better clinchers than him in kickboxing.

Andy's Thai clinch is mediocre at best lol Saki has seen plenty of better clinchers than him in kickboxing.

That's not true. In kickboxing clinching hasn't been allowed in amny years. For a while now it has only been 1 k nee and then seperation and before that it was a 3 second rule or a one hand only rule.
henrique got Saki with clinches and hit him with knees and punches there. Tbf Saki was tired but still.

The clinch right now seems to be Saki's biggest issue. Anderson surely has a better clinch than Henrique.

Overall I'd say a horrible matchup for Anderson. But the Henrique fight made me think he could win. Anderson#s cardio has declined a lot but mostly when he trikes a lot. If he can get into a clinch he could maybe wear Saki down and kne ehim into oblivion.

Saki has good clinchwork. Better than Andy, I'd venture. I know he didn't really show that in this fight - but he was gassed.

Saki has better handspeed, more power, and is more technical.

Last edited:
Underrated possible match Up

Saki Vs Bossé

(Someone is going down hard)

What say you

I don't get all these Saki threads...he looked like absolute shit. landing but not hurting his opponent...getting tagged himself being hurt...gassing out in 3 minutes...

Andy is 42 and Bonnar fight happened five years ago. Sad to say but Spider is done and I hope he will retire.

Seems like a waste of time for more than one reason tbh.

Back