Do you think Weidman or Rockhold's post fight callout was better?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

British Bum... Baby I'm back!

hqdefault.jpg

You want me to beat some sense into you? You don't belong here.

Rockhold's content was better but Weidman had better supporting cast.

lolll Weidmans was bad but Rockholds was about the worst ive heard in a longggg time i think. I couldnt believe he kept going when it seemed clear he didnt really have much to say

Both were quite patethic, trying to discredit a much higher ranked fighter on a 5 fight win streak.

These guys just won one fight, And think they deserve a titleshot? sure, MW is weak, but come on..

Weidman = 1/10
Rockhold = 0/10 with an extra side of cringe

Look down the MW rankings.

Silva can work his hips. Brunson doesn't know names.Boetsch doesn't trash talk. Angela Magana whoops Tavares. Jacare "Be a man" [Russell Peters]. Yoel is can for Mike's mic to crush, 1 finger 2 words. Alvey & his hot wife just smile. Kelly is better than most. Nate gifs Woodley.

Tony Lionheart Smith is awesome on the mic & really likeable on Chael Sonnen's podcast. Joker Jack is good. Camozzi ok. McCrory bald badboy. Rashad is good but Jones is over. Tim Kennedy had good storylines.

It's actually pretty weak talkers in the division compared to heavyweight where you have JDS, Fab. & Americans.

Silva can work his hips. Brunson doesn't know names.Boetsch doesn't trash talk. Angela Magana whoops Tavares. Jacare "Be a man" [Russell Peters]. Yoel is can for Mike's mic to crush, 1 finger 2 words. Alvey & his hot wife just smile. Kelly is better than most. Nate gifs Woodley.

Tony Lionheart Smith is awesome on the mic & really likeable on Chael Sonnen's podcast. Joker Jack is good. Camozzi ok. McCrory bald badboy. Rashad is good but Jones is over. Tim Kennedy had good storylines.

It's actually pretty weak talkers in the division compared to heavyweight where you have JDS, Fab. & Americans.
200w.gif

?

Rockhold and Weidman are two of the best trash talkers in the top 50 at 185 pounds.

Back