Andrade v JJ - the fight to make

LOL at not knowing they just fought and JJ beat her ass.

Shir I got confused between the jo jo v Andrade fight. Ignore.

Andrade v JJ - the fight to make

giphy.gif

Joanna already made Andrade her son. It wasn't even competitive.

She has absolutely nothing against Joanna. JJ has way too good ground defense. If she is able to roll with BJJ world champions, that tells pretty much about her ground skills, even they are pretty underrated.

Book it, Andrade will demolish the champ

hehe they fought like 5 months ago and it was 5-0 for JJ :) 1-2 more wins by Andrade and sure why not, but even Jessica said no rush.

I bet JJ is on 125 before rematch happens. She moves soon as she beats Rousey title defense record. There is no challengers for her, clearly most dominate champion in the whole UFC. She has better combinations than any male fighter in the UFC. If you look at her striking and compare it to other girls, difference is absolutely huge.

Ouch

Time to make a new account bro

This thread is filled with gullible people. It's ridiculously obvious TS is trolling. If you don't believe me check their post history.

Give Joanna more cans to crush and its red panty night for Przemysław Buta.

3607920057.jpg

This thread is filled with gullible people. It's ridiculously obvious TS is trolling. If you don't believe me check their post history.
There is nothing ridiculously obvious about it. Nothing. You checking post history further proved it wasn't OBVIOUS.

Back