Your UFC Fight Night 117 Best performance of the night?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I have to go with either Sakis off the fence, left hook destruction:

$

Or OSPs Von Flue sleepy-time of Okami:

giphy.gif

With honorable mention to Claudia & Andrade for their absolute blood-bath.

Who was your performance of the night pick?

In terms of performance I found most impressive, it has to be Andrade. I lost some money on that one.

Best performance was definitely OSP. Gadelha and Andrade was the most exciting.

I only watched the main card, but this event was way better than I expected.

Best performance was definitely OSP. Gadelha and Andrade was the most exciting.
How do you have the best performance because your opponent just gave you exactly what you wanted?
The best performance was clearly Andrade, don't know how you can argue anything else. Claudia looked phenomenal at the start of the fight and Andrade broke her down and hit her with everything she had. Yushin did absolutely nothing but dive to the ground and lay on his back.

I was very impressed with Saki, his hands are so crisp and accurate. But the main reason I was impressed was because I was expecting his TDD to be shitty and I was thinking he is gonna get taken down easily and not be able to get up. But his TDD looked very good, he got the underhooks and did everything right. LHW needs something new badly!.

Andrade. I didn't expect to witness attempted murder during that fight.

How do you have the best performance because your opponent just gave you exactly what you wanted?
The best performance was clearly Andrade, don't know how you can argue anything else. Claudia looked phenomenal at the start of the fight and Andrade broke her down and hit her with everything she had. Yushin did absolutely nothing but dive to the ground and lay on his back.
I’m with you on this one.

Andrade didn’t back down at all, threw a lot of power combos and a few nice leg kicks here and there, went to the body A LOT which apparently sapped Claudia ”look at my abs” Gadelha’s cardio. Also those beautiful slam takedowns and strong ground and pound that didn’t leave any space for Claudia to work her way up.

I was surprised to see a fight that good. Andrade destroyed the number one challenger and made it look pretty easy.

Also fuck that one judge that scores it 30-27. What the fuck was he/she watching? Whoever that was, fuck ’im. Even Gadelha’s mother had it 30-26 for Andrade.

Andrade did amazing but it was the same thing she does to everyone else but Joanna. Okami had a game plan that in theory was well thought out but OSP just shut him down. Okami isn't a chump and he didn't just lay on his back. Not trying to argue with you we just have different opinions.

Dominating the #1 contender in your division > Beating a short-notice guy that is coming up from 2 divisions below you and then instantly pulled guard so you can utilize the size discrepancy.

Weird that people are saying OSP over Andrade.

Best performance was Andrade.
Most entertaining finish was OSP.

Can't forget the way Okami went limp and laid flat on his back.

Back