Bisping to Okami "shut the door on the way out"

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Bisping here that was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. What exactly was his gameplan? He basically threw the fight whether intentional or not.

He's always been a boring fighter and any goodwill from stepping up on short notice has surely been erased by that abysmal showing. So, Okami? Shut the door on the way out please.

Typical Bitchping, always kicking fighters when they're down

I think Okami was just intimidated. We have seen shit like that before. Bader/Rumble is an even worse example.

I loved Bisping pointing out that the Henrique fight got stopped early.

No different than what everybody else does to him ?
Exactly. Im glad he made all his haters have to listen to his poetry. He should do that more often.

All these people did was make fun of him for getting koed by Hendo,and somehow hes supposed to be humble and respectful and blow them for some reason. Fuck that. I hope he never loses that belt.

Okami has fought his last 5 fights at WW, he has been fighting at 170 ever since he left UFC years ago. It was a crazy matchup. I think he was genuinely intimidated. That shot looked like a desperation shot that someone does when they are rocked.

I know LHW is so weak in UFC these days, but I can't believe UFC couldn't find at least someone to fight OSP

Just looked like Okami made a miscalculation.

It was a cartoon fight from a matchmaking perspective, and that's how it went down. As an older Okami fan I was sorry to see it, but it's no surprise.

Bisping quacks a great deal for a man ducking contenders like nobody's business.

Exactly. Im glad he made all his haters have to listen to his poetry. He should do that more often.

All these people did was make fun of him for getting koed by Hendo,and somehow hes supposed to be humble and respectful and blow them for some reason. Fuck that. I hope he never loses that belt.
This!!

Classy as always

It's funny though, when Okami was in his prime he would of DOMINATED Bisping
But they never fought hmmm
Weird wasn't it, hey shared the 185 division for years and years
UFC protection at its best
Fuck you Mike

WHY DOES NOBODY RESPECT ME AS A CHAMP?!?!

10001747.gif
10001747.gif
10001747.gif
10001747.gif
10001747.gif
10001747.gif
10001747.gif
10001747.gif
10001747.gif

Back