Did Jeremy redeem himself against Conor

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jeremy posted this pic on twitter with the hash tag #Yourmomknowswhodafook

I gotta think that he's won it at this point.

Edit: All of you trying to say Jeremy asked for a pic must be butthurt. This was at UFC 189 where Conor won against Mendes and Jeremy scored one of the knockouts of the year with a fade away knee on Bermudez, with Conor's family front row. I guarantee she probably asked for a picture.

DKRwPV_UQAAgjA6.jpg

Last edited:

DKRwPV_UQAAgjA6.jpg
<FookIsThatGuy>

On a lighter note Mags Mac is all dolled up and lookin like an older Cameron Dee

9fb02d411a52ebfb9f36dac4f860f8f4.jpg

<Goldie11>

Last edited:

DKRwPV_UQAAgjA6.jpg

Huge Conor fan but Stephens likely boned his mom so Stephens obviously wins by every discernable metric.

Jeremy probably told Conor’s Mom he was a big fan of her son and wanted a picture, and since she didn’t know who the fook he was, she kindly obliged. The problem is it took him like a year for this comeback, and it this point nothing he does will undo that roasting he took.

Jeremy probably told Conor’s Mom he was a big fan of her son and wanted a picture, and since she didn’t know who the fook he was, she kindly obliged. The problem is it took him like a year for this comeback, and it this point nothing he does will undo that roasting he took.

This

She took the picture because she didn't know who the fook he was. Can't believe more people aren't pointing this out

homie got roasted live in front of millions of people and his immediate comeback was "lucky charms"... now a year later he comes back with a mom joke.

and Conor still doesn't know who he is.

Not only does Conor not know who the foook this guy is, he does't really give a flying fook.

I say its 1 - 1
he plotted,he schemed,and when oppurtunity came knocking...
he answered the call.

If he was a northern bannerman,jeremy woulda been first in line to give Ramsay snow and the boltons a good hiding in the "Battle of the Bastards" to fulfill his obligation to House Stark.

You gotta give the man props.

This

She took the picture because she didn't know who the fook he was. Can't believe more people aren't pointing this out
no fucking shit thats what happened. Thats not the point.
He got to his mom.
That shit is fuckin hilarious.

no fucking shit thats what happened. Thats not the point.
He got to his mom.
That shit is fuckin hilarious.

It’s funny. It’s just a year late.

Also a guy got a picture with Conor’s mum. He didn’t sleep with her. Apparently she’s more well known than he is.

It’s funny. It’s just a year late.

Also a guy got a picture with Conor’s mum. He didn’t sleep with her. Apparently she’s more well known than he is.
ugh.

no shit he didnt sleep with her. Its fuckin funny anyway,and who gives a shit if its a year after he got punked. Revenge is Revenge.

Not doing it at all woulda been lame and no one wins.

Back