The Saki vs Da Silva fight is an instant classic!

Typrune Goatley

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Fuck all the bullshit....that was an exciting brawl!

That fight had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!

This one will be played on UFC Knockouts for years to come!

A short but sweet and very violent back-and-forth brawl.

Saki came out lighting him up and dropping him with pinpoint masterful striking!

Whether it was an adrenaline dump or the fact Gokhan is used to 3 minute rounds...whatever the reason, Saki appeared to tire! Da Silva gained confidence from this and landed knees and a big elbow in the clinch. Saki responds with a straight right and a devastating left hook for the KO victory!!!!

All of us hardcore fans waited months to see his debut and he did not let us down!

How fucking awesome was that to see Saki throw hands in 4oz gloves? Those strikes were so fast and crisp! Holy shit, he hits hard!!!

Everyone obsessing about boxers lately, well, you just saw a world class kickboxer bring his technique into an MMA setting.

I don't care if he never reaches the elite level of MMA. His debut was exciting as hell and he can at least entertain us with some exciting battles.

WAR TURKISH TYSON

It was a really fun fight, seriously anyone who criticises and picks at fights like this is into the wrong sport and should follow tennis or something, I watch fighting to see a fight and that's what was delivered.

Yeah, it's funny, folks seemed to shat all over Saki & drop hot carls on him here in the aftermath, but that shit was pure

akiPX6x.gif

Yeah, it's funny, folks seemed to shat all over Saki & drop hot carls on him here in the aftermath, but that shit was pure

akiPX6x.gif

It's like they were expecting him to be a perfect MMA fighter from day 1, which nobody is. He is a pure kickboxer with only a few years of grappling training.

Everyone complaining about him gassing? Everyone gasses in their first UFC fight. Plus it is only his second MMA fight overall.

He did take a few knees in the clinch but I think he was mainly worried about getting taken down.

Obviously not a flawless showing but not bad considering everything.

Bunch of idiots on here that criticize Saki and half of them are jerking off over Mike Perry all day.

Saki vs Perry next please.

He showed some TDD which is very promising, also got a takedown of his own in the clinch. Great debut.

It was funny because Silva tried to trade shots with Saki and then in the first 30 seconds got dropped and realized he was going to be outclassed and started shooting when he's a muay thai fighter haha

But i guess when you're against Saki that's a no brainer, forget everything and search the takedowns lol

Good fight and excellent debut for Gokhan, some cardio issues but if he fixes it he can be a problem at 205

Some rock-em-sock-em sloppy technique at the end of this fight. Early stoppage, too.

It only took him 13 years to break his 1 fight losing streak in MMA.

MAD RESPECT

His lead punches are sharp and crisp. Looking forward to see him fight again

Ill just leave this here for people who are not familiar with Saki. Enjoy

High level striking.

I was impressed, he has very crisp hands!. I am more impressed than most because I was expecting his TDD to be shitty, but it wasn't, he dug underhooks and did everything correctly. Well done. Looking forward to seeing him again. Very enjoyable fight.

Back