"I think they should name it the Saint Preux Choke"

'Suga Daddy'

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
-Todd Grisham. My god this guy is a moron, and he said it and then spoke about it as if it was his idea. I mean everyone suggested i after Nashville. And also the Brazilians speaking Brazilian not Portuguese. This guy is an embarrassment.

I don't think he is trying to act like he is the first to call it that.

Dude doesnt know anything about MMA at all. He literally reads from a script and they probably tell him what to say through his earpiece. He is only there because he has a great speaking voice and has that professional look.

DjnsML.gif

Why is the UFC using androids for broadcasting....REAL LIVE FIGHTERS SHOULD DO ALL THE COMMENTARY!

I gave him a chance, but ever since he butchered Sakuraba's name I've been Anti-Grisham

-Todd Grisham. My god this guy is a moron, and he said it and then spoke about it as if it was his idea. I mean everyone suggested i after Nashville. And also the Brazilians speaking Brazilian not Portuguese. This guy is an embarrassment.

Brazilians do speak Portuguese... "Brazilian" isn't a language.

Grisham is awful, he is just going through the motions, shows up only for the money, doesn't give a rats ass about the sport and fighters.

Grisham is awful, he is just going through the motions, shows up only for the money, doesn't give a rats ass about the sport and fighters.
Watch his interview with Ariel Helwani on the MMA Hour. He seems to be a fan of MMA. Maybe not an UBER fan but he is at least a level above the casual audience in terms of knowledge.

How do we know it was the Von Flue choke, and not poison?

I was a big believer in letting him grow into the role

Nah fuck him, give him the bullet

This shithead doesn't even know who Sakuraba is. {<goku}

So he's not even a pro-wrestling expert, fuck is he?

Back