Is Bisping the worst champ in UFC history?

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
His first title defence was against someone ranked number 14 and his second one is against a guy who has never fought in middleweight and is coming off a four year retirement.

What a joke.

I think Luke rockhold was a far worse champ.

Bisping defended belt. Luke couldn't.

Well Luke lost to Bisping, a one-eyed gatekeeper who took the fight on 10 days notice. In his first defence too.

But the worst champion of all time is GDR. Won the belt under very controversial circumstances, a brand new belt that didn't even have a division, and then dropped it after refusing to fight the #1 contender. There is no UFC champ that was worse than GDR.

Well Luke lost to Bisping, a one-eyed gatekeeper who took the fight on 10 days notice. In his first defence too.

But the worst champion of all time is GDR. Won the belt under very controversial circumstances, a brand new belt that didn't even have a division, and then dropped it after refusing to fight the #1 contender. There is no UFC champ that was worse than GDR.

This.

His first title defence was against someone ranked number 14 and his second one is against a guy who has never fought in middleweight and is coming off a four year retirement.

What a joke.
True but when you have McGregor, that title goes to McGregor.

Gets a title shot from beating Denis Siver. Beats Mendes and Aldo. Doesn't have to defend the FW title. Gets an immediate title shot at LW after going 1-1 with Nate Diaz and hasn't defended the LW belt in close to a year. Meanwhile, GDR refuses to fight ONE person and she gets stripped.

What a joke.
Really? The Main Event of a Fight Night just ended, there was a finish and it was awesome... Yet, you are here bitching about Bisping? Why are you even thinking of him? Are you secretly in love with him or something and going out of your way to hide it like a gay paranoid politician? Seriously, do you want to fuck Michael Bisping? There's no way you have a girlfriend

Conor McGregor.
GDR refused to fight ONE person.
McGregor hasn't defended neither belt and chose to take side fights instead of being a "UFC Champion".

Still has the belt so hard to say.

I'd say it's between Conor, GDR & Bisping. Conor isn't finished at 155 though so he may get a few defenses. I'd say GDR is up there though, I can't recall any mma champs that relinquished their belts like that.

Conor McGregor.
GDR refused to fight ONE person.
McGregor hasn't defended neither belt and chose to take side fights instead of being a "UFC Champion".

lol, yeah what an asshole, choosing to take a "side fight" worth 9 fucking figures <Lmaoo>

You Conor haters really are a pathetic, salty bunch!

I'd say it's between Conor, GDR & Bisping. Conor isn't finished at 155 though so he may get a few defenses. I'd say GDR is up there though, I can't recall any mma champs that relinquished their belts like that.

Conor doesn't belong in the conversation, you dope. He flatlined the #1 ATG FW in 13 seconds, and he's one of the worst champs? lol

lol, yeah what an asshole, choosing to take a "side fight" worth 9 fucking figures <Lmaoo>

You Conor haters really are a pathetic, salty bunch!
What does taking a 9 figure fight have to do with defending belts? The fight happened in August. He won the LW belt in November. He could of defended it at least once. Fuck outta here McGregor nutthugger.

Back