I think there is nothing to see here anymore...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The excitement is gone and thanks to those fighters, 1: Conor, his scam worked and he convinced all his nut-huggers that he could beat a undefeated boxing legend, even though he never had a pro boxing fight!
2. Jon Jones, cheater who kept lying until the end and his jock-riders ate every piece of his lies and his unethical approach to fighting like eye-gouging and knee breaking s!
3. Khabib the eagle, for always leting his fans down, especially for the most important fight of his career. He favors food over belts!
4.Cain, a man who made the HW division exciting again, only to be reckless with his training and keep injured!
5. Bisping, a fighter who wants to keep the belt at any price!
To be honest, there isn't anything to look forward to anymore, JDS busted,AS busted,Rua almost done,Mike Perry gate keeper at best!
Do you want to add anyone be else to the list?

Last edited:
485911.jpeg

wtf? go home. great fight night, and you bring this shit....

3. Khabib the eagle, for always leting his fans down, especially for the most important fight of his career. He favors food over belts!

For 3 you can easily substitute Johny Hendricks and Baby Jay for Khabib

With as many casual fans as there are today, you'd probably do the most PPV buys on that Soulja Boy Vs Chris Brown fight

People would rather deal in the hype, and jive talk than see an exhibition of the best

The excitement is gone and thanks to those fighters, 1: Conor, his scam worked and he convinced all his nut-huggers that he could beat a undefeated boxing legend, even though he never had a pro boxing fight!
2. Jon Jones, cheater who kept lying until the end and his jock-riders ate every piece of his lies and his unethical approach to fighting like eye-gouging and knee breaking s!
4.Cain, a man who made the HW division exciting again, only to be reckless with his training and keep injured!
5. Bisping, a fighter who wants to keep the belt at any price!
To be honest, there isn't anything to look forward to anymore, JDS busted,AS busted,Rua almost done,Mike Perry gate keeper at best!
pfbba.jpg

Just let it out bro, it'll be OK

With as many casual fans as there are today, you'd probably do the most PPV buys on that Soulja Boy Vs Chris Brown fight

People would rather deal in the hype, and jive talk than see an exhibition of the best

Yup

Just look at the state of the American music and movie industry. Mumble rap and songs where the only lyric is a guy saying "yeah yeah yeah" over and over.... and Hollywood pumping out superhero movie after superhero movie and pretty much nothing else.

You need help
Hehe Sounds like you're the one who needs help; you're the one bitching your heart out on a public forum 5 minutes after a Fight Night with a main event finish

Hehe Sounds like you're the one who needs help; you're the one bitching your heart out on a public forum 5 minutes after a Fight Night with a main event finish
Your avatar is not funny, it's actually very sick

Peaks and valleys my friend. I have been a fan for a few years. There have been times before when it seemed there was no super hype shit. But there is alway another Anderson, Lesner, or Conor waiting in the wings.

did that boxing match ever actually happen?

You don't? Oh no. I'm very upset now. I'll probably have to change it. I didn't realize it was "sick." Thank you sincerely for bringing this to my attention. Give me your address and I'll go ahead and send you some money for compensation for this great deed. Or, alternatively, I may show up and let you suck my left nut for a few minutes. That's all you get though! 2 or 3 minutes of precious balltime on lefty and we're even
Reported

Last edited:
Back