Get rid of DC, Anik and Cruz and put Hardy with Rogan for the PPV's

SMEGMA

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Hardy is far more informed, well spoken and able to put his point across than any of those other pretenders. He absolutely shits all over them as far as commentating goes.

Dan-Hardy-still-a-fighter-as-a-tv-analyst-fight-night-london-feb-2016_580202_OpenGraphImage.jpg

WME is a joke. They won't notice what you are saying

So commentary can get even more boring?

Whatever... Just get rid of Todd.

Dan Hardy is the only motherfucker who makes a bit of sense in commentary these days. Always liked the bastard even though I usually rooted against his dumb mohawked ass.

Getting rid of Goldberg was the worse thing DANA could've done. Not WME, almost convinced Dana & internet trolls coat Goldberg his job.

All my casual friends no Goldberg & Buffer's catchprases. They ARE the voice of the UFC.

It would be nice if they simply swallow their pride and after his contract expires with Bellator they bring back Mike. But that probably won't happen.

Sadly Hardy and Joe wouldn't work...Neither are capable of doing Anik's job, he's the play-by-play guy while Rogan and Hardy are the colour commentary guys and need a lead to follow

^What it would be^

Will you motherfuckers please learn the difference between a colour (or 'color') commentator and a play-by-play commentator.
Why do you think they have guys like Goldie, Anik & Grisham when there are several fighters available?

Hardy is really good. He's probably my favorite of the fighters on commentary.

Replace Dom with Paul Felder and that's a pretty good start

I like DC and Rogan. Anik sucks. He gets testy sometimes. Bring back Goldie as the guy that does the ads.

Will you motherfuckers please learn the difference between a colour (or 'color') commentator and a play-by-play commentator.
Why do you think they have guys like Goldie, Anik & Grisham when there are several fighters available?
This.

Back