Sad facts about Gomi...

Time to retire. I would hate for him to get unnecessary damage.

Another sad fact, it is his Birthday today.

Serious

Another sad fact, it is his Birthday today.

Serious

This sucks.

I still think his run that he put together between 04-06 is pretty much the best run in LW history, maybe next to BJ's wins. BJ was just so damn good then, but Gomi was something special himself during those years.

If he chooses to retire now, I wouldnt blame him. If not, he needs to perhaps make sure he only takes on older fighters like himself or more grappling based fighters. His chin can't take it anymore.

Usually he's too drunk to care but tonight seemed to really bum him out.

He'll drink it off though

At this point, once Gomi is knocked down, it's ALL OVER!!!! Maybe he doesn't train getting out of bad positions.

If he has another UFC bout, a sure bet will be to bet against him. Seems like zero chance of him having a good performance.

Early stoppage though.

Very sad to see. I hope he calls it a day now. 5 losses in a row and all in the first round, enough is enough now.

Time to retire. I would hate for him to get unnecessary damage.

Although to be fair he hasn't exactly been taking massive beatings in most of the loses just folding easily, not nice to see him end up as a mini Sapp though considering how tough he was at his peak.

seriously, his fight with diaz was one of the best, and that's how I'll remember the dude. Throwing haduken's and shit.

This sucks.

I still think his run that he put together between 04-06 is pretty much the best run in LW history, maybe next to BJ's wins. BJ was just so damn good then, but Gomi was something special himself during those years.

If he chooses to retire now, I wouldnt blame him. If not, he needs to perhaps make sure he only takes on older fighters like himself or more grappling based fighters. His chin can't take it anymore.
Chooses? CHOOSES!? The man needs to be banned from competition for his own sake.

Back