K-1 striking level motherf***ers

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
There you got.

Now Saki needs to pace himself a little better. Dude gassed bad.

Fastest hands at LHW by far. His precision is precise. Dat left hook.

The difference between the way they threw strikes was inmediately apparent. Loved seeing this.

I love that he knows he has to work on his cardio too, all aboard the hype train!

he was getting whooped towards the end.

I love that he knows he has to work on his cardio too, all aboard the hype train!
Yeah.. the honesty was on full force there.

Saki does not mess around. Looking forward to see him fight a few sloppy strikers next. Please UFC build him slow.

Saki is the man

It's obvious his clinch game is lacking, they don't let you clinch past one strike in Glory, it gets broken up a fair amount.

Soon as improves conditioning and clinch game, he will do great.

That was exciting!! very enjoyable. He has such crisp hands and very accurate. He hasn't fought for nearly 3 years so I'm not gonna complain too much about his cardio, plus he hasn't fought in MMA apart from a very long time ago once.

Saki is the man

It's obvious his clinch game is lacking, they don't let you clinch past one strike in Glory, it gets broken up a fair amount.

He should wrap his knees and go to AKA to train.

Getting manhandled by Luke, DC, Cain and Khabib will only make him better.

If only he transitioned into MMA earlier when he was active..

Seems to be of PEDs and kinda sloppy he was way better then this a few years ago.

I'm very excited for the war train. I hope Saki inproves a lot for his next fight.

armored-trains-the-steel-titans-24864_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saki is the man

the cardio is probably gonna be the hardest part I think. He said in the post fight interview he was used to the clinch at one point when he did a lot of thai boxing

He should wrap his knees and go to AKA to train.

Getting manhandled by Luke, DC, Cain and Khabib will only make him better.

Or the Blackzilians ( or whatever it is now. ) Spong, Hooft, Roosemalen swingingby, they have a lot of kickboxing talent there with good wrestlers.

the cardio is probably gonna be the hardest part I think. He said in the post fight interview he was used to it at one point when he did a lot of thai boxing

Yeah the clinching drained the life out of him

Getting caught there when you aren't prepared for it is scary. He needs more traditional muay thai clinching.

Back