What is the best fight between UFC and Bellator this weekend? My pick is Lorenz Larkin vs Paul Daley

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I can't wait for this fight tomorrow. Larkin pushed Daley in a very intense staredown. Larkin should win but Daley's left hook is always there. It should be a slugfest!

Jessica Andrade vs Claudia Gadelha is another good fight for the UFC SW division.

Thoughts?

Not the biggest Bellator fan. But pumped for Larkin to put on an awesome showing.

Larkin x Daley,then Pitbull vs Henderson.

I've got a feeling daley is going to ko larkin

I cant wait to see Larkin piece Daley the fuck up. Def better than any UFC fight this weekend

I've got a feeling daley is going to ko larkin
I dont know man

Daley has only faced 2 guys that were better than Larkin(Diaz/rory) and he got his ass whooped both times

But MMA is highly unpredictable sometimes I guess
<Fedor23>

Gonna be a good one

The real main event imo

I like the Pitbull bros but c'mon, I'd consider it a huge upset if Patricky managed to beat Bendo

I would prefer Chandler get a rematch for the fluke ass win whatever the fook that guys name is got but knowing Bellator's match maker they might want to give the ts to Bendo if he wins

After tonight Bellator needs a good showing.

Benson can be boring af but Paul and Larkin should bring it

I dont know man

Daley has only faced 2 guys that were better than Larkin(Diaz/rory) and he got his ass whooped both times

But MMA is highly unpredictable sometimes I guess
<Fedor23>

Diaz fight wasn't an ass beating, that was one of the best rounds ever

Back