Claudia vs Andrade is the real main event

DanaWhitesButler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Fight for the number 1 contender spot. Both are miles above everyone in their division but the champ. I like OSP but he is not in that top tier. So Claudia vs Andrade is the real main event to watch tonight

yushin okami in saitama fo free on tv is good enough for me

Meh.

WMMA is like a small pond and they're like big fish in it.

WAR Claudia!!! Those abs are so damn sexy. ;)

I wouldn't say Andrade is miles above people like Rose, KK and Tecia who she's never fought, her best win is subbing the rather subbable Jojo.

Might change my mind if she beats Claudia, but my current opinion is Andrade may very well be similar to OSP - has decent skills but relies a lot on athleticism and seems more a borderline top 5 due to a shallow division than a very solid one.

Claudia probably beats her shorter sister via UD...this is the best match-up tonight, unless Okami at 205 turns into a wrecking machine.

i agree lol its actually kinda payperview quality maybe 3rd fight on a ppv

Fight for the number 1 contender spot. Both are miles above everyone in their division but the champ. I like OSP but he is not in that top tier. So Claudia vs Andrade is the real main event to watch tonight

Nah, that division is a joke. Joanna is clear #1 by a country mile. Glaudia is clear #2 by two country miles. I'd be really surprised if this fight is not completely one-sided.

I think Clow-ja gets the finish and makes look pretty easy.

Nah, that division is a joke. Joanna is clear #1 by a country mile. Glaudia is clear #2 by two country miles. I'd be really surprised if this fight is not completely one-sided.

I agree but man you are going to look stupid if Andrade finds a way to win

Well I was wrong, but more in terms of overrating Claudia than underrating Andrade - that was one of the saddest displays of cardio ever seen and this is coming from a big Rumble and Nunes fan, at least Rumble and Nunes gas out trying to kill their opponents while Claudia gasses out in 1 round from... fighting (well grappling but she's mainly a freaking GRAPPLER) and she's "115" lbs, time to move up to 125 for sure.

Back