RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
St Preaux vs Shogun
St Preaux vs Cummins

Both backward KO's WAY more impressive than McGregor's lucky KO against Aldo

You can't get lucky twice.

Lucky? Throwing a perfectly timed punch with the intentions of it doing what it did is not luck. It's impressive timing and precision.

Seriously get out of the house and live life, your such a confused person.

Yes, KOing a over the hill Shogun and some homeless guy is way more impressive than knocking out the p4p #1 fighter in the world.

They couldn't even afford to have Conor fight in Japan.

He has to fight MSG, Nevada, Boston or Ireland.

giphy.gif

So are you going to answer the leftover questions or are you guys tapping out of this one?

1. RDA was on his deathbed
2. He lost to Melendez, but was gifted a decision
3. Anybody in the UFC can beat post-USADA

Seriously man, but I have to stop reading these idiotic excuses you have but I can't get by the "can't fix stupid" remark. I mean that's such an old man line lmao. Seriously how old are you? Are you a redneck hillbilly? Wait a minute, your kidding right? you have to be. Ok I get it now please, go on.

Seriously man, but I have to stop reading these idiotic excuses you have but I can't get by the "can't fix stupid" remark. I mean that's such an old man line lmao. Seriously how old are you? Are you a redneck hillbilly? Wait a minute, your kidding right? you have to be. Ok I get it now please, go on.

Holy shit. It's YOU'RE. You don't fuckin' know the difference so don't act like it was sarcasm

Class is in session everyone!!!
In session because he won't man up and answer the question.
Are you an old geriatric hillbilly?
Really that's all we really care about.
I'm so sorry am I keeping you up?
Oh please turn off the History channel, plug up the catheter and go to bed ok.

Back