To The People Saying Okami Is Too Small (PIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
A lot has been made about the size difference between the two citing that Okami is a WW fighting a big LHW and that Okami has no chance. This fight could go either way. I'm pulling for Okami and I think he can do it.

"No Weight Cut" Okami is a big guy.

GettyImages_850579738.0.jpg

Not sure if serious...Okami is obviously a fair bit smaller than OSP. He also obviously hasn't cut any weight as he looks a little soft, while OSP is taller, bigger and has cut about 15 pounds.

Not sure if serious...Okami is obviously a fair bit smaller than OSP. He also obviously hasn't cut any weight as he looks a little soft, while OSP is taller, bigger and has cut about 15 pounds.
He is clearly smaller, but it doesn't look like the 2 weight class difference people were up in arms over. Looks like a normal bigger guy vs smaller guy in the same division.

He's a monster MW. I'd like to see him standing beside Rockhold.

Keep in mind that this was the weigh ins.

Okami had to gain weight, while OSP had to lose weight. Lets see how they loik in the cage.

Even then, size means shit. It's about fight IQ.

They both weigh about 205 in that pic. Wait til the fight to judge.

Okami's hairline

<36>

And he looks terrible with a shaved head

<6>

And I have a similar shaped head and my hairs receding as well

<mma1>

Lets not forget okami used to grapple with chael all the time and hold his own. I think people are underestimating his size. Rumble fought at 170 too at one point. Okami will not be pused around but still probably loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back