*WAR GOMI*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
From prime to downfall, always a fan of Takanori "The Fireball Kid" Gomi!!!

My favorite MMA fighter ever.

War Gomi!!!

I too have always been a fan.

The first UFC fight I ever went to was in Charlotte when he fought Kenny Florian. I was pulling for him hard but I understand now that he is a shell of his former self and I sincerely hope he finds a way to move on from the sport. It's not fun watching him get his ass kicked anymore. I don't even know who he's fighting but I'm still fairly certain he's going to lose.

Big fan of Gomi here. I just wish he took his training as seriously as he took his drinking...

gomi-drunk-better-o.gif

takanori-gomi-drinks-beer.jpg

Still will always be a fan and hope for a resurgence from him...

WAR THE FIREBALL KID!!!

ufc144_05_gomi_vs_mitsuoka_013.jpg

Last edited:
I hate the way the UFC managed his career... Makes me sad to think of how people that weren't around for his glory days see him now.

gomi-vs-ralph-gracie-o.gif

tumblr_mkn1uvmr8N1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

1678t1s.gif

War Gomi.

I too have always been a fan.

The first UFC fight I ever went to was in Charlotte when he fought Kenny Florian. I was pulling for him hard but I understand now that he is a shell of his former self and I sincerely hope he finds a way to move on from the sport. It's not fun watching him get his ass kicked anymore. I don't even know who he's fighting but I'm still fairly certain he's going to lose.
He's fighting Don Hyum Kim... I don't see him going the distance in this fight

War Gomi...

I would love to see a win by a true OG.

I'm a fan as well. Which is why I want to see him retire. Enough is enough. His fights nowadays aren't wars or anything, he just gets the ever loving shit kicked out of him over and over again.

We should not be saying "War Gomi" in 2017....but here we are

Could be his last fight. I'm down for one more highlight KO!!!

Back