Ragin Al Iaquinta Calls Out Kajan Ragin Johnson for UFC 218

The fight will be quite the "RAGE"...

Haha...

They really do need to find an opponent for Al. The guy is fun as hell to watch and he's fucking hilarious.

Why Kajan Johnson though? Iaquinta should be fighting someone in the top 15.

I can't believe this guy isn't fighting 3x a year.

Nice. Ragin Al looking for a fight. Will the UFC give him one though? Has he been shelved by angry bosses or out with an injury? Where you been Al??!!

You know Al, he's always upset about something.

Probably doesn't like that they have the same nickname.

Nice. Ragin Al looking for a fight. Will the UFC give him one though? Has he been shelved by angry bosses or out with an injury? Where you been Al??!!
He has been self shelved as he refuses to fight for what he agreed to.

What a huge step down, Johnson is low level. Raging Al should be calling out a top guy now..

Al Iaquinta vs. Mairbek Taisumov is the fight to make. I don't care what card but UFC 218 would be cool. No idea what the status is on Taisumov getting into the states though. He went on social media to say the UFC was going to handle that for him, whatever that means.

He has been self shelved as he refuses to fight for what he agreed to.

Should have included that possibility in my question. I know he was pissed. He is a good fighter and I hope he is getting what he feels he deserves or has at least come to terms with his contract.

He's calling him out because Kajan said on Twitter he wanted to punch President Trump. Al is a big supporter of God Emperor Trump.

jBpbtpf.jpg

He's calling him out because Kajan said on Twitter he wanted to punch President Trump. Al is a big supporter of God Emperor Trump.

Who doesn't want to punch "president trump"? Are you a defender of the constitution or a defender of a man?

Trump lost my vote when it became clear that he sucked Putin's cock.

UFC needs to get the fuck over themselves and give this man a fight, if that's the case. You've got a super talented fighter in his prime who there's plenty of great match ups for, and you're letting him go to waste.

UFC has a bad habit of cutting off their nose to spite their face. One if the most frustrating things about this damned organization.

Al Iaquinta vs. Mairbek Taisumov is the fight to make. I don't care what card but UFC 218 would be cool. No idea what the status is on Taisumov getting into the states though. He went on social media to say the UFC was going to handle that for him, whatever that means.

Taisumov is ranked now, aswell, so that fight actually makes a lot of sense - although they'd be killing off 2 of my favorite prospects against each other. :p

If I had to guess, I would say that he knows that he doesn't fight too often. Take a less challenging opponent, and go for that bonus money. Low risk, high reward.

Back