A personal message to Luke Rockhold

DWAYNEAMERICA

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Dear Luke,

On June 4th of 2016 you had the opportunity to shut Michael Bisping up with your fists. You failed. Now you're reduced to sniping from the sidelines. Obviously you're trying to bitch your way into a rematch should Bisping beat St. Pierre, but you're no Conor McGregor. You're not witty, nor funny, nor marketable. You're a douchebag...and not the lovable kind. You're an insufferable blowhard.

With all due respect...fuck off.

Sincerely,
Dwayne

Hate to be the one to break it down for you, buddeh, but he ain't reading it.

I agree with op he makes himself look bad saying Bispings title isn't legitimate well he beat you to get it lol dude makes no sense

"Personal message"?

giphy.gif

Stuff like this used to be fighter bashing

I miss those days

"I lost all respect for..."

Who you have respect for never mattered.

Dear Luke,

On June 4th of 2016 you had the opportunity to shut Michael Bisping up with your fists. You failed. Now you're reduced to sniping from the sidelines. Obviously you're trying to bitch your way into a rematch should Bisping beat St. Pierre, but you're no Conor McGregor. You're not witty, nor funny, nor marketable. You're a douchebag...and not the lovable kind. You're an insufferable blowhard.

With all due respect...fuck off.

Sincerely,
Dwayne

Bisping and Rockhold are 1-1. Both have shut the other up. Both have room to shit talk

One wears the belt...the other stuffs his shorts.

I don't give a fuck who is wearing a piece of leather and metal, both have beaten each other. That's all that matters. The belt only matters once you defend it, and Bisping's sole defense is against a 47 year old who already had a vicious KO win over him

I agree with op he makes himself look bad saying Bispings title isn't legitimate well he beat you to get it lol dude makes no sense
Luke is referring to his title defenses. Even said so in a recent interview and he's correct imo.

Defending against Dan Henderson and still getting the shit kicked out of you is grounds for Luke to call bisping illegitimate. That's just the truth. And I'm fine w the Henderson "defense" aka hometown decision, but then to NOT face a SINGLE FUCKING NO 1 CONTENDER is about as illegitimate as it gets.

Defending against Dan Henderson and still getting the shit kicked out of you is grounds for Luke to call bisping illegitimate. That's just the truth. And I'm fine w the Henderson "defense" aka hometown decision, but then to NOT face a SINGLE FUCKING NO 1 CONTENDER is about as illegitimate as it gets.

Hang yourself with your blue belt.

Hang yourself with your blue belt.[/QUOTE

Bro I'm sorry bisping got ko'd to near death in the first hendo fight, and knocked down twice and had his face rearranged in second hendo fight. I wish those things didn't happen. But they did.

Learn to reply ya Rockhold lovin homo.

(this is the wasteland so I can say whatever I want)

Back