Apparently Mike Perry nickname wasnt really a good choice

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
As it is, in fact, the highest rank of gayness there is.

I shit you not, this is an actual thing:

giphy.gif

Do a google search... Im not kidding.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=platinum gay

<Fedor23>

Maybe this is commom knowledge, but i had never heard about it.

Probably wasteland in 3,2,1.... Even though it is legit information which i think is valid.

Thought it was worth sharing. Sorry Platinum Nation...

Why should you be sorry to Platinum Nation?

Platinum has a girlfriend, and we're all fine with homosexuality because we're not bigot pieces of shit.

TS the real question is why you are going down a rabbit hole of gayness, finding obscure YouTube videos about homosexuality.

TS the real question is why you are going down a rabbit hole of gayness, finding obscure YouTube videos about homosexuality.
<bball2>

Damn, probably not the way TS wanted to come out of the closet.

Why should you be sorry to Platinum Nation?

Platinum has a girlfriend, and we're all fine with homosexuality because we're not bigot pieces of shit.
im going to go out on a limb here and imagine mike perry would not enjoy being called gay.

but hey.... maybe im in the wrong here...

{<jimmies}

This is dumb and you're just showing your insecurity.

Even though it is legit information which i think is valid.

Yes it's real information. But it's irrelevant and no one cares. And no one is going to call platinum gay because of this. Can you really imagine a fighter trying to use this against him? How stupid they would sound.

And yeah, platinum records are gay too!

Stupid AF.

Never heard of this either

Apparently you never ever kissed a girl and def didn't touch nonni but also have to be born via Caesarian so that you have never ever in your present life ever touched any nonni whatsoever.

Oh yeah and the fact that you think that means Mike Perry's nickname wasn't a good choice is completely fucking retarded. Just being honest.

Or perhaps it was the best choice of all...

tenor.gif

Good thing his nickname is "Platinum", and not "Platinum Gay"

0/10.

Back