Best case scenario for ufc 217

binny

I'll beat your ass if you jump on my couch.
@Brown
Reaction score
IF both GSP and Bisping showed up in their best form, put on the fight of the century, and the winner decided to stay active at MW, would that make the fight worth anything for the middleweight division? If GSP beats bisping, does that mean ping wasn't wrong to fight GSP? If GSP looks great but comes up short does that do anything for bispings legacy? What is your prediction for a best case scenario UFC 217 main event?

Best would be GSP winning.

so torn who I want to win though.

Someone misses weight and they repleace it with a legitimate fight?

Seems highly unlikely either would miss weight.
tumblr_n3qhd5c58t1tv4k5po1_400.gif

<{smellit?}>

Let a man dream a little will you?!

Best thing for 217 has nothing to do with the main event, the card itself without it is awesome.

Best case is Bisping knocks GSP out and fights Whittaker or retires.

Bisping should be fighting Whittaker instead of GSP. This is just a money grab by the UFC and Bisping.

This is a trick question because it does not consider that the MMA gods will screw it up somehow.

TyjNsUb.jpg

Bobby knuckles baby

Have him ready in the back dana!

if Bisping or GSP miss weight, then whole thing would be scrapped and no main event.

GSP won't take anyone last minute

Bisping finishes GSP early and GSP retires. Then Bisping can have a quick turn around and beat Bobby then beat Luke again or fight Weidman.

Best would be GSP winning.

so torn who I want to win though.
I think this is worst case scenario, do not see him fighting again at 185 win or lose. definitely an opportunist and bobby knuckles KOing you or fighting Rockhold isn't going to sound like an opportunity. barring a flash KO for gsp in the 1st, he isn't going to like the strength and the power of mw

USADA withdraws and stops testing UFC athletes

GSP of course, and it's in his contract that if he wins, he has to defend the title. GSP is prob the 2nd or 3rd biggest draw in UFC history.

Bisping should be fighting Whittaker instead of GSP. This is just a money grab by the UFC and Bisping.
Whittaker is injured. You expect the MW title to be put on the shelf for like 1.5 years? What are they gona do, create a 3rd interm title?

Back