DC gladly wants to fight Volkan Oezdemir next if he's ready

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
No idea if Volkan can wrestle.

In this current state of affairs I'm not sure he needs too.

bork1}

Yolo
Let's do this
At least it's fresh

Wouldn't mind seeing DC's crying face after he gets knocked out again, that was priceless.

This would actually be a good fight.

I doubt the ufc is smart enough to see that. We will likely see Gus in there again because in theory it should draw more.

But I don't think the public is interested. Hardcore will watch regardless

Just don't make Volkan and Gus fight right now. We need all the contenders we can get right now! Set up either DC vs Gus 2 (my preference as the first fight was awesome) and have the winner fight Volkan, or set up DC vs. Volkan and have the winner fight Gus.

I have to think the UFC is going to prefer to give the next shot to Gus as he's a much bigger name than Volkan at the moment, but we'll see.

I see another box of chocolates chalenge...

Well, Volkan wants a 4th fight this year (the man is a warrior). I think the UFC makes DC-Gus II while giving Volkan another slab of fresh meat/ another top 10.

Would much rather see DC move to HW send Rockhold move up to 205 while Gus fights Volkan but I rarely get exactly what I want.

I'd rather see Volkan vs DC than DC vs Gus 2. I had DC vs Gus 1 49-46 for DC and only gave the 3rd to Gus.

And before people argue that the fight was closer 1 judge saw it exactly the same way I did.

I like the fresh match up.

Everyone is so quick to assume Jones' C, D, and E samples are coming back positive?!

Would much rather see DC move to HW send Rockhold move up to 205 while Gus fights Volkan but I rarely get exactly what I want.

I'd rather see Volkan vs DC than DC vs Gus 2. I had DC vs Gus 1 49-46 for DC and only gave the 3rd to Gus.

And before people argue that the fight was closer 1 judge saw it exactly the same way I did.

I like the fresh match up.
The first scenario deserves more thought than it will garner me thinks.

Intriguing fight. OZ is a young, fresh, and very technically sound striker, and has legit KO power. And he looks very strong, and like an all around type of fighter. Question is, is his wrestling good enough to even make it a fight, and to be able to use his striking.

This is definitely the fight to make, and so is Gus, but we need a fresh contender, and a new face fighting for the belt. Gus can fight the winner.

Back