When will Conor fight and who? (Prediction thread)

Joe Rogan's Kettlebell

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Post all predictions needs to be When and Who

I got him fighting Nate by December or next spring/summer

or not fighting at all tbh

Please, let him fight the 155 i. Champ

Fighting cardio issues

As we speak

He will fight Nate a third time and live up to his word about the trilogy, he then will never fight again after Ko'ing Nate at 155lbs. He'll go down as a true star in the sports world but real fans of combat sport will understand how he truly measures up to the greats.

Diaz in one year from now.

He will finally get a stoppage.

Conor will be fighting Paulie next and the sheep will buy in

new year card vs Nate.
Stipe vs Volkov will also be on it.

Nate.....2 years from now (Dee gets prego again).....non title fight......Then with Dana's help, he will be a self proclaimed "Legend" in Combat Sports history....Lemmings will agree. All this while never having defended a belt, one single time. The guy is unstoppable......

If the UFC has their way I think you'll see Conor fighting Khabib in Russia sometime next year.

Kevin Lee/GSP in February, Malignaggi in July, Nate in December, Canelo in July '19

I think he fights khabib because win or lose the nate fight will still be there

He will fight Nate a third time and live up to his word about the trilogy, he then will never fight again after Ko'ing Nate at 155lbs. He'll go down as a true star in the sports world but real fans of combat sport will understand how he truly measures up to the greats.

you mean greats like aldo, who he ko'd in 13 seconds?

Diaz on the Super Bowl show.

Conor is now bigger than UFC. He will dictate when and whom he fights, and likely also who fights on the card under him. Best guess is he consents to fight Nate in April-May 2018.

you mean greats like aldo, who he ko'd in 13 seconds?
Don't get your panties in a twist, his resume doesn't stack up against the all time greats and that's a fact.

Last edited:
Don't get your panties in a twist, His resume doesn't stack up against the all time greats and that's a fact.

As far as title defense, you're right...but as far as accomplishments and risk taking...he's at the top...1st ever 2x different weight champion at the same time...and bj penn and couture didn't do what conor did..not the same thing...both randy and bj won their 2nd title a long time after winning their first...conor did it pretty much in a one years time.. and held both titles at the same time...and destroying, not just beating the best fighters...aldo, mendes, alverez...like it or not, alverez beat rda, so he was the champion..

Back