Gökhan Saki HL s

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Maybe still there are fans who has no idea what is Saki about,If Saki wins want to see Silva vs Saki at 205...Rooting my countryman for sure...War Saki

Ahhhhh my dicks gonna be ROCK HARD

If he puts Frankenstein down with a headkick

OK i'm interested. But does he have TDD?

OK i'm interested. But does he have TDD?
He doesnt have any grappling background and thats not a good thing if you re fighting in UFC...But if somehow he can stop takedowns which seems impossible on paper then he will get that gold for sure

Sakis hand speed is incredible. Truly amazing combinations blasting like 10 punches in a second and mixing head and body. War Saki!

Didnt know he faced Overeem

Ya. He had just come off a 4 round war with Ghita. His arm was broken in that fight with Ghita I believe. He tried to come out and fight Reem but Reem kicked his arm a few times and they called the fight.

I really excited for Saki to be in the UFC. I just hope he trained some good TDD. There is nobody who wants to stand with this guy.

Love how much power he puts into his strikes without overcommitting. His style is obviously similar to fellow Dutch kickboxer Melvin Manhoef. Not necessarily a bad thing but doubtful he'll reach the top in mma.

l want to see him land those combos with the small gloves on. He will have the best hands in the UFC for sure if he can defend the takedowns and open up his striking arsenal.

That's a big IF though

I wonder how his defense will be without the big gloves too...in the UFC you have to rely on distance and footwork more than covering up to defend.

I'm hoping he comes out and blasts his opponent.

Saki looked like he has been USADAed at the weigh in. Damn he looks soft.

Hope he left-hooks the fuck out of some people in the UFC

Wouldn't be shocked to see him flatlined to be honest... it's the trend of K1/Glory kickboxers in MMA lol

Nice style, love it. The Dutch make the best k1 fighters!

saki is Turkish, he is not Dutch he just trains and lives there.

He always looked soft. At least most of his career. When he fought Overeem he was softer even. In his last few HW fights he was a bit more muscular but that was kcikboxing and at HW so pretty much the opposite of USADA.

Physically he looked good at the weigh in. it remains to be seen how his TDD is and he hasn't fought ina long time

205 is pretty small for him these days but I think he's a bigger threat to the guys at that weight considering how easily he ko'ed the heavies. Really really hoping he has good take down defense.

Yeah and fought with a broken arm for 2 rounds(not sure about round numbers)
Ya. He had just come off a 4 round war with Ghita. His arm was broken in that fight with Ghita I believe. He tried to come out and fight Reem but Reem kicked his arm a few times and they called the fight.
I really excited for Saki to be in the UFC. I just hope he trained some good TDD. There is nobody who wants to stand with this guy.

The funny part ist, after seeing that video I didnt really think it actually was Overeem, just some explosive guy, so I was trying to be funny in a very cheap way (sherdog bless). Turns out im just dumb as fuck and it was Overeem. Thanks for the info anyways guys!

Looking forward to seeing him fight tonight!, amazing striker. I just hope his TDD is good enough and he has trained with very good wrestlers.. hopefully!.

Back