Perry is the new Misha Cirkunov

JudoBitch

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I saw so much bs about how Misha will beat Rumble, DC, Gus, ect. And now I see bs about how perry can kill the top 10 when Jouban beat him, granted the fight was close but thats not the point. Once Perry starts losing or gets finished you all will jump ship on the platnation. He's exicitng and funny and has a ton of potential right now but lets not kid ourselves into thinking he can beat anyone in the top 5 just cause he KO'd a few cans, Ellenberger and a LW.

Dude no one really believes Perrys capable of much

It's just a random weird sherdog gay meme

And it's lame as fuck

tvnpzvssgm004s6tkpkb.jpg

Yes, we do believe so.
Why though? He has KO power but he has sloppy defense and his ground game hasn't been tested. I like him and think that he's a enjoyable fighter but I 110% don't believe that he can beat the top 5.

Nobody knows who that is...everybody knows international superstar Mike Perry though...he'll be fighting for the belt soon...and many salty tears will be shed...

Perry is Baroni 2.0

He'll get his ass kicked plenty of times before it's over.

Misha is very good he just lost to Volkan who will beat both Gus and DC, no shame in that, Misha and Volkan are the new breed of LHW

And it's lame as fuck
I think he's a great athlete who's entering a now rapidly aging division (many guys in their mid-late thirties), and he can certainly crack top 5.

However, he has yet to demonstrate versatility on the ground or overcome proficient grapplers, so the jury's still out on his potential ceiling.

And it's lame as fuck
Im with you man, but you better believe some idiots around here take him dead serious. Its mind boggling.

I dont hate him or whatever. Im not hoping he loses or anything. But id be really surprised if he started beating top ranked competition.

Last edited:
I think he's a great athlete who's entering a now rapidly aging division (many guys in their mid-late thirties), and he can certainly crack top 5.

Yeah it's all good man except for the fact the youth talent that are on his level will eat him for breakfast
Colby Usman and Till would 'jouban' him

He will forever be the bridesmaid to those 2 maybe 3 of the top of my head

Sorry to be the boring one but it is what it is

Im with you man, but you better believe some idiots around here take him dead seriously. Its mind bogling.

I dont hate him or whatever. But id be surprised if he started beating top ranked competition.

It's Phil Baroni reincarnated
He's awesome to watch against scrubs and middle of the pack

But he ain't getting near the top, I'll stand by that statement till I die

After so many Rocky's at MMA being complete jokes of strikers and boring wrestlers i'm glad someone with "Mike" at his name is a great fighter and will be at UFC Hall of Fame one day, Platinum has 11 wins and all by KO, when was the last time y'all saw anyone at UFC with such ridiculous record? Platinum has that ferocious style of Mike Tyson and good TDD, stop being fooled by that Jouban fight where he got outpointed.

It's Phil Baroni reincarnated
He's awesome to watch against scrubs and middle of the pack

But he ain't getting near the top, I'll stand by that statement till I die
Oh... you bet he is getting those fights though...

Its the WME era man. They are definitely giving him a big name next.

TS is mad his girlfriend was checking out platinum mike in his last fight. Guaranteed bro.

There's this bizarre, consistently held idea on Sherdog that fighters are incapable of improving.

Back