What is the Saltiest You Have Ever Been About a Fight Result?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
You can choose any fight as long as it's in the UFC. My vote goes to Rampage/Rashad. Rampage had been out for a while and there was a bunch of entertaining trash talk. Unfortunately Rampage ended up looking like shit and the fight didn't live up to the hype. What is the saltiest you have ever been?

Jones vs Cormier 2. It was going so well for DC until the headkick.

Turns out Jones cheated, but it still sucked seeing Jones win like that.

The saltiest over UFC i've been is Khabib pulling out of the TFerg fight. still salty now, the tiramisu eating wasteman ruined weeks of hype for me.

Pettis and RDA frustrated the fuck out of me

Faber v Barao stoppage was garbage.

Pearson v Sanchez decision was laughable.

RDA vs Eddie
Silva vs Weidman
Weidman vs Rockhold

Definitely the first Machida vs Rua fight.

You can choose any fight as long as it's in the UFC. My vote goes to Rampage/Rashad. Rampage had been out for a while and there was a bunch of entertaining trash talk. Unfortunately Rampage ended up looking like shit and the fight didn't live up to the hype. What is the saltiest you have ever been?

Rampage almost always disappointed me in the UFC. And I’m a fan.

Hedricks getting fucked in the GSP fight.
I had to pay out $400 over 4 bets with buddies.

I scored that for Lyoto. Unpopular opinion I know.

I was so excited to see Shogun in a UFC title fight I was probably extremely biased in my judging at the time. Some day I'll give it another watch.

Dariush vs Michael Johnson
Manhoef vs Carvalho

That was the first time I was shocked by a decision. It's was a close fight but I can't comprehend not giving Johnson the first 2 rounds. The 3rd was by far the closest round.

I was genuinely pissed off when the result was read for Condit vs Lawler. I was watching the fight at a bar with some buddies and yelled WHAT?!?! and a bunch of people turned around and looked at me. Could not believe Condit lost.

Last edited:
Sylvia/Arlovski 3

It was supposed to be the final explosive fight between two guys who traded crazy exciting victories. It turned out to be a fight between two guys who were afraid of each other, and never even thought of engaging one another.

To this day, given the circumstances surrounding it, I believe it's still the worst fight in UFC history.

Hedricks getting fucked in the GSP fight.
I had to pay out $400 over 4 bets with buddies.

He didn't get fucked. I would have agreed with you after the first time I watched the fight. Then I rewatched it several times.

GSP: 1,3,5
70% Johny: 2,4.

Johny had the fight in his hands and he stepped off the gas and coasted that last round. Cost him the fight.

Under the 10 pt must system, GSP 48-47. Sorry.

Back