what has been Bisping excuse for not fighting first 6 months of 2017?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
???

I think Bisping never ducked before he was champ he fought anyone. Then he win belt and they'll want him to fight Hendo right? But Since then has not claims of injury?

Why not he fight in Febuary, o March, or April.

A knee injury.

For 6 months? If true that make Sense. Was it a tear or what? Acl take 9 months typically.

He almost fought GSP sumergida said he ready then he claimed he got injury de again right?

I don't think he'd say this out loud... but to enrage Rockhold.

That's a good enough reason for me.

Congratulations on winning the belt Mike! So how about that fight with Romero?

Bisping:

peter-skins-his-knee-family-guy.gif

giphy.gif

He was offered the GSP fight, had it taken away, offered it again.

For 6 months? If true that make Sense. Was it a tear or what? Acl take 9 months typically.

He almost fought GSP sumergida said he ready then he claimed he got injury de again right?

I think it was GSP that postponed that do some issue, operation, alians or something

Bisping had no excuse. He was waiting the GSP fight. When GSP couldn't fight and was replaced by Romero, he claimed to be injury in less than a week.

He was just ducking Romero.

Bisping had no excuse. He was waiting the GSP fight. When GSP couldn't fight and was replaced by Romero, he claimed to be injury in less than a week.

He was just ducking Romero.

When was GSP fight first offered? What month

And GSP make me angry dude always takes forever to sign onto fight.

Hey if GSP can "go away for a little bit" (3 plus years) then fuck this topic.

I wonder what s goin to happen if gsp wins? probably a super doper fight vs conor? this circus is getting right off the rails

Dude was smart enough to know he could not defend in top 5. Took on Henderson who knew he was retiring as his only defense. This is the death of the UFC. At least Conor is taking fights.

And wormed his way right back into a title shot with someone far less scary than Anderson at MW.

How convenient.
You mean the guy that beat Anderson at MW? And the current champ?
Piss poor argument.

Back