Just rewatched Gordeau - Tuli. Clear robbery!

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Like the title says, this was a clear robbery. Kinda missed it the first time because of beer, but after watching the fight frame for frame it is clear Gordeau was kicking a downed opponent.

Imo the result should be overturned to a DQ and Gordeau should be cut from the UFC. This is not helping the sport.

Thoughts?

2.png

Time to cut Royce for holding that sub on DeLucia as well.

Like the title says, this was a clear robbery. Kinda missed it the first time because of beer, but after watching the fight frame for frame it is clear Gordeau was kicking a downed opponent.

Imo the result should be overturned to a DQ and Gordeau should be cut from the UFC. This is not helping the sport.

Thoughts?

2.png

Indica or sativa?

ill have to watch it again i didnt notice the first time around

Watched without commentary and Tuli clearly won

There wasn't a robbery because kicking a downed opponent was perfectly within the rules at that point.

That said, it was a brutal display of Kyokushin. One of the reasons I took it up.

I was really high while watching this. That plus Mexican food made the spectacle awesome.

Fun fact: Gordeau fought Royce with a broken foot and broken hand in the tournament final. Royce had the easy road in the tournament, starting with a one-gloved boxer who tapped before Royce locked in a submission. A 1st round fight between Gordeau and Pat Smith or even Gordeau-Zane Frazier would've been fun.

Last edited:
TS does the most legit and interesting threads on sherdog. Other times it is just utter shit like this.

Ah, good old Gerard Gordeau

"It's a savate salute", sure it is GG, sure it is

Gordeaus-savate-salute.gif

Thoughts?

2.png

i was watching ali vs foreman and the end was shady as fuck, foreman got up from being dropped inside the 10 count and the ref just waved it off anyway. i started looking around for opinions on this and basically whenever anyone brings this up 3 million people show up screaming "HE WOULD HAVE LOST ANYWAY COS ALI IS THE GREATEST!"

Back