Prime James Thompson vs James Toney mma rules?

Toney inadvertently knocks him out while trying to work out how to actually tap out.

Thompson deciphers what Toney & the gypsies are talking about.

James Toney was a hell of a boxer in his day but his defensive upper body movement while staying planted and evading punches is one of the worst striking styles when you can get taken down. If James Thompson just wants to brawl then he'd get tagged on the chin very quickly.

I think it would look like the first round of James vs Kimbo, but without a dodgy ref refusing to stop the fight and a dodgy promoter ordering the ref to stand it back up.
Take down, crucifix, elbows, tko

James Toney was a hell of a boxer in his day but his defensive upper body movement while staying planted and evading punches is one of the worst striking styles when you can get taken down. If James Thompson just wants to brawl then he'd get tagged on the chin very quickly.

You think Toney couldn't move if he wanted to. Anything these mma fighters can do he could do. He's a phd at that shit, they are like elementary school level.

I have no idea why this bout intrigues you TS.

Strange thread.

I've got The Colossus, he isn't a half bad wrestler..,slow but committed and strong, he has a decent top game and on top of that he is huge compared to Toney. Toney at most is a cruiserweight in boxing and Thompson has looked in good shape at nearly 300 pounds.

Back