Tim Kennedy talks Sheepdog Response, Hunting Nazis, Poachers, offers advice to Vetrepreneurs

ekowal69

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Full story and transcript of the video below here: https://mymmanews.com/tim-kennedy-sheepdog-response/

Tim Kennedy brought his military experience and weapons tactics training to New Jersey where he, along with his staff of military and law enforcement professionals at Sheepdog Response, instructed police, military, and civilians, various aspects of self-defense. Over the course of several days Kennedy and his team spent half the time on the range at Cobra One Tactical, improving students’ shooting skills and teaching proper techniques and strategies to get an edge in the gun fight.

The other half was on the mats at Sakura BJJ, in Dover, teaching students how to keep their weapon out of the wrong hands, and how to create the space to use it if attacked.

WATCH BELOW:

By Sheepdog, he's not referring to us.

It's some sort of training place, sounds like. ;)

By Sheepdog, he's not referring to us.

It's some sort of training place, sounds like. ;)

I thought it was referring to Sherdog's mocking of his constant military talk and loss to Gastelum.

my autocorrect used to change sherdog to sheepdog

Tim-Kennedy4.jpg

I bet Tin Kennedy starts a lot of conversations with "Not to sound para- HITLER?!"

What's he doing interviews for? Aren't there women and children that need killing?

Glad to see he is staying relevant. #TEXANBLESS !!!

Half a million guys like him couldn't win a war against a handful of shepherds in Afghanistan, in fifteen years. It is absolutely shocking that he even won one MMA fight.

Half a million guys like him couldn't win a war against a handful of shepherds in Afghanistan, in fifteen years. It is absolutely shocking that he even won one MMA fight.
We could take over your shit country in ten minutes.

Back