Hendo vs. Rockhold at 185

Either an H Bomb or GNP destruction.

Are we talking about prime hendo or current hendo?

Rockhold couldn't handle a Bisping-bomb.

H-bomb? It's aaaallll over.

The H-bomb would crack that glass jaw. Luke would die.

2003 Hendo absolutely annihalates Luke.

Once he starts getting older Luke has a better chance but prime Hendo that still could move well, was still able to wrestle, was very fast and always hit like a truck? That guy is tough to beat!

Even current Hendo would H-bomb him

I guess Luke could always pull a Jake Shields on Hendo, but I got Hendo winning this via coma 7/10 times

EDIT: No Luke actually couldn't pull a Shields. Jake ate an H-bomb early in that fight that would've boliterated Rock. Hendo trying to pounce and finish Jake off after that gassed Hendo and was a big reason why Jake was able to control him the rest of the fight

Henderson-vs-Shields.gif

Jake literally faceplanted lol. No idea how he recovered from that

I guess Luke could always pull a Jake Shields on Hendo, but I got Hendo winning this via coma 7/10 times

EDIT: No Luke actually couldn't pull a Shields. Jake ate an H-bomb early in that fight that would've boliterated Rock. Hendo trying to pounce and finish Jake off after that gassed Hendo and was a big reason why Jake was able to control him the rest of the fight

Henderson-vs-Shields.gif

Jake literally faceplanted lol. No idea how he recovered from that
I remember that event went over their TV slot by like 2 hours. 3 title fights, 3 boring ass decisions. it was such a boring night that Strikeforce sent the Diaz brothers into the cage to jump mayhem.

A younger Hendo KO's luke. The only man to ragdoll Hendo (That I can recall) was Cormier.

Depends on which Hendo we're talking about. If we're talking about Decision Dan from the early 2000s, Luke probably wins (or Hendo gets an undeserved decision). If we're talking about TRT Hendo, then Luke gets face-planted. If we're talking about Old Man Hendo, then Luke wins via destruction.

Back